sweet tooth town chocolate coins

by Teetser

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sweet tooth town chocolate coins

★★★★★ Novice

I have been playing Sweet Tooth Town since it came out.  I have completed levels 1-30 with 3 stars each.  I cannot go any further.  Just saw I need 50,000 chocolate coins to move on.  I on;y have just over 200.  How do I get more to go on?

Message 1 of 23 (2,886 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sweet tooth town chocolate coins

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Teetser.

That can be rough. Our team keeps an eye on the chocolate coin transactions, as well as posts like this as feedback and sticking points where people play. In the past, they have announced changes to games, including the previous chocolate coin changes, via the Pogo Blog. Please keep an eye there for updates!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 4 of 23 (2,805 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@TeetserThat is a good question you raise. This problem was previously identified by other players. I have not heard of a solution offered yet for cases where all levels have been completed with 3 stars. Once a level is completed with 3 stars, the game currently will not let you win more chocolate coins on that level.  The game may need to be modified to offer chocolate coins for levels having 3 stars. My congrats at least for you completing the levels with 3 stars. That is difficult to do with some of the levels.

Message 2 of 23 (2,848 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for getting back to me.  So I guess I'm stuck on this game.  Wish I hadn't gotten badges to work on.  Can only hope Pogo will find a fix for the problem.  People would have more coins if you couldn't use them to try and continue a game.

Thanks again,  Terri

Message 3 of 23 (2,840 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Teetser.

That can be rough. Our team keeps an eye on the chocolate coin transactions, as well as posts like this as feedback and sticking points where people play. In the past, they have announced changes to games, including the previous chocolate coin changes, via the Pogo Blog. Please keep an eye there for updates!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 23 (2,806 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai
Ok tks and will do.
Message 5 of 23 (2,799 Views)

★ Novice
Please solve the coin problem because more and more of us cant go on once we reach 3 stars in all levels. Open up more levels because it is boring to win over and over again.
Message 6 of 23 (2,759 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Have been assured they are working on it.  Hope it doesn't take forever.  Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Message 7 of 23 (2,752 Views)

★ Novice

I was wondering how to upgrade Sweet tooth town I have got as far as I can go but have no idea how to UPGRADE .Please Help me .. Thanks beth39p

Message 8 of 23 (2,736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@beth39pI am adding a link to some information and tips provided by Pogo to help better understand the game and how to construct more cupcake shops to continue to advance and be able to complete more puzzles.

https://blog.pogo.com/sweet-tooth-town-game-updates-and-getting-started-guide-tips/

From reading it you will see that after you have completed the first 10 levels with 3 stars from the first 2 cupcake shops, then you when be given an opportunity to construct a few more cupcake shops having 5 more levels for each shop. So to "upgrade" or "advance" in the game, you need to complete all the levels up through level 10 with 3 stars for each level.

For the first construction mode, you will have to pay 20,000 chocolate coins that you have earned from completing the puzzles or levels with stars. The later construction modes cost more coins, so be sure to save your coins for when that time comes.

When you say you have gone as far as you can go, does that mean you have completed all of the first 10 levels with 3 stars each? If you completed them but with less than 3 stars, you need to obtain 3 stars for each level in order to enter the first construction mode.

Some players have learned a hard lesson that might be considered a flaw with the game. Since it is possible to use one's earned chocolate coins to add more moves in trying to complete a level with stars, or may have used them to add on another shopkeeper, they found themselves with not having enough chocolate coins to enter the construction mode to add more cupcake shops.

As the game is designed now, once a level has 3 stars it will not give more chocolate coins no matter how often it is played. So some people have completed their levels with 3 stars and did not have enough coins to construct another cupcake shop. Therefore, they cannot advance in the game, and can only replay the same levels they have completed. I hope this is not the situation you are in. We are waiting to see what change to the game can be made to correct this problem.

Message 9 of 23 (2,728 Views)

★★ Novice
@cafedelon I have insufficient coins to advance in the game. I didn't use coins to add another shopkeeper or to compete a level. I bought a candy shop and a chocolate shop at the same time.
Message 10 of 23 (2,698 Views)