Re: some help with unwanted monthly billing

by JLM1200

Original Post

Accepted Solution

some help with unwanted monthly billing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

08/09/2012   6428 PURCHASE CS.POGO.COM POGO 866-5435435 CA CS.POGO.COM POGO 6.99

Stop billing me for the POGO acount now! only wanted to down load game. No mention of monthly cost. please stp billing me>

Message 1 of 19 (1,781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hello popinpita!

you can find all the information you need about canceling your pogo subscription here > https://help.ea.com/article/cancelling-your-pogo-subscription

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (1,735 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello popinpita!

you can find all the information you need about canceling your pogo subscription here > https://help.ea.com/article/cancelling-your-pogo-subscription

Message 2 of 19 (1,736 Views)

Re:Cs pogo club: Unauthorized charge on my bank account

★★★ Newbie

Re: I found an unauthorized payment to Cs pogo club  on my bank account. I have no idea how my account number was accessed-I never supplied tmy bank account info on the website- or why it was debited. I joined to play FREE games, and can''t find any information on their site statflng tthat  I ever approved any payments/ In addition, I haven't been on the site for many months due to serious illness./

There is NO PLACE on their entire site for "contact help". It's a complete run-around. I was able to cancel my account but I'm still out over $43. (on a fixed Income). I feel as if I should contact my local senator or the FCC for advice]]they;ve been helpful before.

NIna

Message 3 of 19 (1,698 Views)

Re: Re:Cs pogo club: Unauthorized charge on my bank account

Champion (Retired)

Please visit > https://help.ea.com/contact-us you will be able to speak to a member of EA staff there, they will be able to help you with your issue.

Message 4 of 19 (1,693 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@JLM1200 wrote:

Hello popinpita!

Message 5 of 19 (1,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

According to my credit card statement I have been billed twice forclub pogo please correct this immediately.

Patricia Marquis

Message 6 of 19 (1,515 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Patricia,

For help with billing and subscription issues you will need to contact our support team directly. The following video from our Help Centre explains exactly how to do this.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 7 of 19 (1,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DONT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD NO MORE 10.59 EVERY MONTH

Message 8 of 19 (1,244 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Please see my post directly above yours and contact the support team directly for help.

This is a player community forum for technical and in-games questions - we can't update your account from here.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 9 of 19 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am receiving a bill on my charge for 14.99 for something I don't have. I have downloaded games in the past. However I was not aware there would be a monthly bill. All I wanted was the dowloaded game, nothing else. Please help me to remove this monthly charge.

Message 10 of 19 (848 Views)