size of boxes

by mburke5408

Original Post

Accepted Solution

size of boxes

★★★ Newbie

The windows that pop open to allow play are too large for my screen.  For instance when playing canasta, the box that shows the board and the cards in my hand is too large.  I can't see my cards.  another example is when playing spades and I look at the options, I can not access the advanced options.

Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: size of boxes

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@mburke5408

If the window isn't showing everything, check that your Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: 
Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: 
How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: 
Changing text, image, and video sizes 

When you set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect. 

Let us know how you get on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)

All Replies

Re: size of boxes

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@mburke5408

If the window isn't showing everything, check that your Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: 
Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: 
How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: 
Changing text, image, and video sizes 

When you set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect. 

Let us know how you get on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)