security warning-game3.pogo.com/.../jvntest.jsp?scan=gameplayer PLEASE HELP

by gameplayer4244

Original Post

security warning-game3.pogo.com/.../jvntest.jsp?scan=gameplayer PLEASE HELP

★★★ Newbie

I need help  poker will not load I have tried everything I know how., not successful. a window just keeps reading ((security warning-game3.pogo.com/.../jvntest.jsp?scan=gameplayer...)) Help me please.

warning wont ago away! I uninstalled java and re-installed-I cleand out cache java and files WONT WORK NO MATTER WHAT I DO????

Message 1 of 7 (2,273 Views)

Re: security warning-game3.pogo.com/.../jvntest.jsp?scan=gameplayer PLEASE HELP

★★★ Newbie

EVERY TIME I TRY TO PLAY ANY GAME THIS ALWAYS COME UP..THANKS IN ADVANCE  FOR  LOOKING AT MY SITUATION GOD BLESS

Message 2 of 7 (2,048 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello both,

If you are still getting the Java security warning messages, see this article from Pogo News for the solution: http://news.pogo.com/java-security-warning-workaround/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 7 (2,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this warning when I try to load Addition Solitaire.  Is this a valid warning that I need to heed, or a glich in the system and ignore it?

Message 4 of 7 (1,690 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@Play2drop,

There have been a few problems with some Java games over the past few days - to resolve these issues, please try clearing your Java cache as outlined here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Games-Experiencing-Slow-Loading-and-Java-Security-Warning-Popups/m-p/1...

If you continue to get problems with Java pop-ups or any other game loading issues, please give us a bit more information.

Which games are you having the problem with?

What exactly is happening when you try to play the games?

What is the error message you get, if any (more details of the exact text please)?

Do any other games run normally?

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 5 of 7 (1,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why does this come up every time I play all games...

[edit: email address removed]

Message 6 of 7 (1,125 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

check the 3rd post of this thread and follow his instructions.

you can also check your java settings to the settings in the

1st thread of this post:

http://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=107593&sid=cfb21ffd3a9873aef82825cf775524b4

your settings should match to play pogo correctly.

Message 7 of 7 (1,118 Views)