Re: sPADES GAME ROOMS WILL NOT LOAD

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

sPADES GAME ROOMS WILL NOT LOAD

★★ Novice

Starting today the spade game rooms will not load for me.  I have the latest version of Java.  Other players do not seem to be having the same problem.

Maggpie537

Message 1 of 10 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@margo4u 

The game loads ok for me. Were you trying to load a specific room?

Can you describe exactly what is happening? Do you get an error message? Does the game start to load, but never seems to finish loading? Does the game start to load, but the game window turns pale yellow/white/black?

Spades is one of the games which is transitioning from Java to Flash. If you see the Pogo logo with a green bar underneath it which fills from left to right, you're getting the Flash version (this is the version I get).

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed browser and system information into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help: http://news.pogo.com/pogo-troubleshooter/

Do all your other games load properly?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 10 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i can get into the spades rooms, but I cannot load at the table........it just won't click in.

Message 3 of 10 (556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@grandmahfuntime 

We need the information from this link so we know what we are dealing with;

http://news.pogo.com/pogo-troubleshooter/

copy and paste the information back here that you see in the grey box

browser and system info.JPG

Message 4 of 10 (554 Views)

★★ Novice

I am responding to your questions.  I get into the initial spade room with no problem, but when I try to join a game or create a game room it will not load.  Eventually, I just get booted out after I sit there for too long.  One of the players said you cannot use the backdoor to get into spades anymore.  Normally, I just go to my email to click on a specific room, I have always done this in the past.  As I create them by using the invitation selection in my pogo email.  The player was correct.  When I go into spades from the main screen the games load perfectly.  So something must be wrong with the invitation backdoor method which I use when specific spade rooms are full.  I guess I can't do that anymore.  That is too bad, because the rooms are full alot.

Maggpie537

Message 5 of 10 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]

@margo4u 

MyBackDoors and other similar sites are not affiliated to Pogo / EA, so there is no help we can provide for problems there.

As you say, the game is loading from the Pogo Home Page.

Thanks for your understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 10 (544 Views)

★★ Novice

I am not using backdoors, I am using the pogo invitation option in pogo email.  It allows me to get into full rooms.  It has always worked for me in the past.  For some reason, spades will no longer work, but other games still do.

Maggpie537

Message 7 of 10 (527 Views)

@margo4u 

I'm not sure who sends you the Invitation - presumably it's from a league you play in? 

The recommended way to play - and the only one we can provide support for - is from the Pogo home page. You can select a room from the list below the game and enter a table to set up your own game options or to join a friend who already playing. 

Message 8 of 10 (520 Views)

★ Novice

Me Too

Message 9 of 10 (400 Views)

Hey there, @newbody1.

It appears that you revived an old thread, and it may not apply to your current issue, but let's see if we can figure out what's going on and get you back into the game.

If you're a Chrome user and having difficulty loading Spades, did you reactivate your Flash in the settings?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 10 of 10 (382 Views)