not getting credit for weekly badges

★★★ Newbie

Jmvkmv59

STAR MAPPER BADGE

BIG CITY ADVENTURE

No credit for the badge

It is complete, but not showing credit for the Badge

1/15/2014

Badge credit check mark not on Pogo main page, I have completed every game ( some twice) and cannot get it to show the badge is completed

Looking in Badges Earned 2014 it does not show a check mark as done, please help me with this..

Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: not getting credit for weekly badges

Community Manager (retired)

You can see which badges you’ve won recently, by first clicking on the ‘Badges’ tab at the top of the home page. Then click on ‘My Collection’ and finally the link to ‘See all my earned badges’.

As long as it is showing in that badge list, then all is good. There’s occasionally a glitch where badges show as only part completed or progress reverts to zero on the Home page even though the badge has been awarded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)

All Replies

Re: not getting credit for weekly badges

Community Manager (retired)

You can see which badges you’ve won recently, by first clicking on the ‘Badges’ tab at the top of the home page. Then click on ‘My Collection’ and finally the link to ‘See all my earned badges’.

As long as it is showing in that badge list, then all is good. There’s occasionally a glitch where badges show as only part completed or progress reverts to zero on the Home page even though the badge has been awarded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)