no gem discount on buying badges

by 1goofy_peanut

Original Post

no gem discount on buying badges

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought 1288 gems worth of badges had a discount MATCHMATCH and was not given the discount. I have never had this issue and I spend a lot of money on this site been a member for over 10 years (before you were club pogo) I would really appreciate if some one can give me the appropriate discount. Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Re: no gem discount on buying badges

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@1goofy_peanut

As we are a community of members, we cannot perform account functions.

The MATCHMATCH coupon code had some limitations.  There was a limit of 20 badges and the following challenges were not included:

Spoiler
Lickety Spit Badge  - Spades
Nor Easter Badge – Rainy Day Spider Solitaire
Smooth Sailing Badge  - Undiscovered World
fossilized Fun Badge  - Yahtzee Party!
Strike it Rich Badge  - Pogo Bowl
Well Grounded Badge  - Aces Up!
Cairo Bound Badge  - Phlinx
Traveling Game Badge   - Double Deuce Poker
Water Spirits Badge   - Claire Hart: Soul Searcher
Fire in the Hole Badge  - Sudoku Puzzle Blast
Stepping Stones Badge  - WordJong
Tiki Toucan Badge   - Mahjong Safari
Backwards Words Badge  - Word Search Daily
Play Through Badge  - Golf Solitaire
Postage Due Badge  - Letters from Nowhere

You could contact Customer Service to see if they can help you.  Follow these steps:

1. Click on the Help link at the top of the page (between the My Account link and the picture of a present). 

2. On the Pogo Help Page, look on the right-hand side for the EA logo. Beside the logo is a EA Help link and underneath that is a Contact Us link. Click on the Contact Us link. 

3. On the Page that says EA Help > 2 Pogo.com > We just need a few more details, there are two text boxes – One under Select a topic, click on the grey arrow to get a drop down menu. Choose Billing/Purchasing

4. Next you will be asked What type of billing/purchasing issue are you having. Select Promotional offer

5. In the next text box under Please tell us a little more about your issue, type in discount not applied

6. Now scroll down until you see an orange box with the word Next in it. Click on that. 

7. Live Chat should be available to you (Club member only). If not, look for the Call me now feature or the Email feature. Click on any one of those. 

Also, you MUST allow third party cookies in your browser. 

Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)