Accepted Solution

no bonus points on tri-peaks

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: no bonus points on tri-peaks

Hero (Retired)

@Player_pvol43mn 

Although the Jackpot Spin totals show as 0 in the game summary it's just a display error, the tokens are being added to the overall account tokens total. You can verify this by writing down your tokens count (from the chat list)  before you start the game, then deduct that amount from your tokens

count  after you've completed the game and you'll see that the jackpot tokens are included.

For example:  

Ending bal 39.996,710  minus Starting bal 39,968,050 equals 27,660  minus Game tokens 27,600 equals Jackpot spin 60 

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Player_pvol43mn 

Although the Jackpot Spin totals show as 0 in the game summary it's just a display error, the tokens are being added to the overall account tokens total. You can verify this by writing down your tokens count (from the chat list)  before you start the game, then deduct that amount from your tokens

count  after you've completed the game and you'll see that the jackpot tokens are included.

For example:  

Ending bal 39.996,710  minus Starting bal 39,968,050 equals 27,660  minus Game tokens 27,600 equals Jackpot spin 60 

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when I get to the bonus round the screen freezes and I get no points and I have to leave the game and go in again

Message 3 of 3 (98 Views)