Re: my purchased badges

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my purchased badges

★ Novice

my purchased personal badges never show completed even tho I've done them over and over, and over again. 

Message 1 of 4 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@gypsygirl408 

I just checked the three dominoes badges you mentioned.

They all show as completed and awarded in your albums.

Shifting Sands is in the 'Relax and Play' album and it shows you've won it 6 times.

Biscuits 'n bones is in the 'Pogo Cookbook' album and you won it on March 4th.

Boxed In Badge is showing in one of your Mix'n'Match albums and you've won that 6 times.

If you double-click on the badge in the album, you'll get a little pop-up window which tells you when you first won the badge and how many times it's been awarded.

If you're looking on the 'View all badges' list on your profile, these are listed with the most recently won badge first. When you win a badge a second or subsequent time it doesn't get a second entry on the list, instead you'll see an entry x2, x3 etc against the badge title.

Hope this helps clear up the confusion. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)

All Replies

@gypsygirl408 

Can you give us a couple of examples of badges which are not showing in your list or completed in your album, but which you believe you've completed?

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

★ Novice

Dominoes

Boxed inbadge

Shifting Sands badge

Biscuits'n bones badge

1st Class Solitaire

Extra Leg room badge

First class meal

Fight club

Stay class

Aromatic airline

Coasting in

Covered in cards

1st class santa

Roller coaster

Sky writter

just to name a few  all the thousand island badges and many others.

Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

@gypsygirl408 

I just checked the three dominoes badges you mentioned.

They all show as completed and awarded in your albums.

Shifting Sands is in the 'Relax and Play' album and it shows you've won it 6 times.

Biscuits 'n bones is in the 'Pogo Cookbook' album and you won it on March 4th.

Boxed In Badge is showing in one of your Mix'n'Match albums and you've won that 6 times.

If you double-click on the badge in the album, you'll get a little pop-up window which tells you when you first won the badge and how many times it's been awarded.

If you're looking on the 'View all badges' list on your profile, these are listed with the most recently won badge first. When you win a badge a second or subsequent time it doesn't get a second entry on the list, instead you'll see an entry x2, x3 etc against the badge title.

Hope this helps clear up the confusion. 

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)