my mini photo came up with no clothes on....just the head and breast showing..

by betckc2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my mini photo came up with no clothes on....just the head and breast showing..

★ Novice

why did my mini photo came up with no clothes on....just the head and breast showing

Message 1 of 6 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my mini photo came up with no clothes on....just the head and breast showing

Champion (Retired)

@betckc2  That occurs due to slow loading. Normally, no one else sees that display. Try clearing your caches. You might also want to restart your computer and/or router to reestablish your connection. Using free software like CCleaner or Glary Utilities can help with keeping your computer clean.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (351 Views)

All Replies

Re: my mini photo came up with no clothes on....just the head and breast showing

Champion (Retired)

@betckc2  That occurs due to slow loading. Normally, no one else sees that display. Try clearing your caches. You might also want to restart your computer and/or router to reestablish your connection. Using free software like CCleaner or Glary Utilities can help with keeping your computer clean.

Message 2 of 6 (352 Views)

★ Novice

I saw the naked pictures also. But now I cant change faces or clothes due to pixels not matching or some other thing. I dont no.

Message 3 of 6 (270 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @sonydY5sXXfE,

That's no good. Does it gives a specific error message when you try to update your Pogo Mini? At what point of updating your Mini does it error?

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)

★★ Novice

well someone else is also seeing it because a friend of mine asked me about it...They said my mini was showing breast and on my computer it was fully dressed but I have seen this before..  It is svery embarresing...

Message 5 of 6 (223 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @betckc42.

It's possible that your friend's computer was loaded the page slowly so not everything loaded correctly. Can you have them try the steps listed in @HOCK9952's reply above to see if it improves their ability to load minis?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 6 of 6 (195 Views)