my club pogo account

by cookiemonsters32

Original Post

my club pogo account

★ Newbie

I payed for club pogo for a year my subscription expired only after a months I want my other 11 months that i paid for

Message 1 of 3 (6,863 Views)

Re: my club pogo account

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@cookiemonsters32

First of all, please make sure that you're logging in to the same account on which you purchased the subscription.

Check the status of your subscription by clicking on the 'My Account' link at the top of the main Pogo page. You'll be asked to re-enter your password, then select 'Billing and Subscription' from the options on the left hand side.

For any queries, please contact customer support.

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

*Note that some players may have issues when using some versions of Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (6,847 Views)

Re: my club pogo account

★★★ Newbie
@cookiemonsters32 where menbership that i paid on oct 3 2121
Message 3 of 3 (5,336 Views)