March 2014 - last edited March 2014
First of all, please make sure that you're logging in to the same account on which you purchased the subscription.
Check the status of your subscription by clicking on the 'My Account' link at the top of the main Pogo page. You'll be asked to re-enter your password, then select 'Billing and Subscription' from the options on the left hand side.
For any queries, please contact customer support directly for help by following these steps:
1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.
2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list
3. Click underneath the heading: ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’
4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button
5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.
*Note that some players may have issues when using some versions of Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.*