my acct

by casey182563

Original Post

my acct

★★★ Newbie

Why was there money taken out of my acct.

Message 1 of 2 (95 Views)

Re: my acct

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@casey182563

Subscription? Gems purchase? Download game purchase?

This really isn't something we can help you with on the forum - this is for technical and in-game help.

For all account and billing queries you'd need to speak to customer support directly by following these steps:

1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

*Note that some players may have issues when using some versions of Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.* 

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)