Re: majhong sanctuary

by Moogan1201

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @TexasShamrock.

To help track this down, can you share a screenshot of the You Win! screen from the latest level you have available, and let me know what level number it was? I'd like to take a look.

(Please keep in mind that replaying levels and doing the Daily Board will not award stars.)

Here's the information on how to take a screenshot regardless of your PC's operating system:

Screenshots can help us see what you're seeing. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 19 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I see your post was 2 weeks ago. Has it been resolved yet?

Message 12 of 19 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TexasShamrock how long did it take? I'm stuck on level 450 and not not even sure how to report it./
Message 13 of 19 (463 Views)

★★★ Pro

@crajud 

Level 450 is as far as you can go in the first biome. There is a little map on the lower left part of the screen, if you click on that you should be able to move to the next biome. 

Message 14 of 19 (438 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai i am not getting credit for seasons in mahjong sanctuary..this whole deal is frustrating...will someone just answer me
Message 15 of 19 (389 Views)

★★★ Pro

@literature892 

Are yiu working on a badge? Which badge? If it’s for the new event, the sash thing you need to make perfect matches. Are you making perfect matches? You will get credit for 4 in a game if you’re making perfect matches. 

Message 16 of 19 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i do make perfect matches...i note if i use a clue i get no points...i have never gotten 4 pts...and i cant get anyone to look at it..hate this new pogo.. not user friendly for me...i think i will just give up on this one...it seems there is always one i have to give up on....thank you for answering,,

gerri

Message 17 of 19 (331 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @literature892. What is the name of the badge you're working on? I'll be happy to take a look.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 18 of 19 (304 Views)

★★★ Pro

@literature892 

If you’re playing for a badge to make perfect matches, play level 3. It’s easy and the seasons are all easy to get. You can hit New game after matching the seasons. 

Message 19 of 19 (296 Views)