i was recently accused of harrassment or misconduct

by samecorilynn306

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i was recently accused of harrassment or misconduct

★★★ Newbie

this obviously was either a mistake or a miscommunication however it will not happen again but i will to be sure to report anyone and everyone that i feel is being inappropriate. i just renewed my yearly account to find a message accusing me of misconduct and have no clue where this came from. some insite on this opinion would be appreciated

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i was recently accused of harrassment or misconduct

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@samecorilynn306

I take it that you can still access your Pogo account fully?

If so, this is mostly just a reminder of the rules and terms and conditions of use.

Whilst I don't know the details in this case, if someone reported an account for forwarding chain mails or for something inappropriate said in chat that might trigger off a 'flagged' message (I'm not suggesting that is what happened here, these are just examples) that might result in such a message.

It doesn't mean the account has been sanctioned in any way, so don't worry.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)

All Replies

Re: i was recently accused of harrassment or misconduct

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@samecorilynn306

I take it that you can still access your Pogo account fully?

If so, this is mostly just a reminder of the rules and terms and conditions of use.

Whilst I don't know the details in this case, if someone reported an account for forwarding chain mails or for something inappropriate said in chat that might trigger off a 'flagged' message (I'm not suggesting that is what happened here, these are just examples) that might result in such a message.

It doesn't mean the account has been sanctioned in any way, so don't worry.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)