Re: Poppit Bingo

by sharonb912

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@connie-480482Always good to know when suggestions here helps other players. I remember the first time I tried to figure out what a gold balloon was and how to get them at the Poppit Bingo game.  I searched online and found an answer from the EA Answers HQ.

Message 11 of 22 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU   CONNIE

Message 12 of 22 (771 Views)

★ Novice
@queenbumblebee15 how you get a yellow baloon
Message 13 of 22 (738 Views)

★ Novice
Message 14 of 22 (735 Views)

★★★ Pro

@sandykh46 

Do you mean golden balloon? If so, it’s a powerups the looks like 3 connected circles. You purchase them with cactus cash. 

Message 15 of 22 (725 Views)

★★ Novice

When I play Poppit Bingo, the meter on the right side does not work.  I have put in tickets on this problem and they never can help me.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Or ... know how to fix it?  Thanks!

Message 16 of 22 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@sharonb912, I am not sure I understand what you mean by the "meter" on the right side of the game screen not working. I am guessing that you mean the lightning bolt in the pink balloon of Cactus Pete does not light up with more orange color each time you pop a balloon on the Bingo game board to win power ups to use in the game.. After I read your post I went to play the Poppit Bingo game on 12/28/20 to see if I could I could win power ups to use in the game. I was able to do that so the "meter" DID work for me when I played,  if I understand what you mean.  See the screen shot below which shows the lightning bolt in the pink balloon partially filled with orange after I popped a balloon.  

poppit bingo meter.png

I do understand that if you are not able to win power ups with the pink balloon that its more difficult to pop extra balloons with them.  I don't have access to all the features of the game as a non-paying member but the meter to win power ups did work when I played. 

I can make a suggestion that might help, but maybe it won't.  Try to clear the cache (memory) of your browser.   It the cache becomes full, the browser is not able to store more game information and problems with the game can occur as a result of this.  Usually the game fails to load or freezes, but it's possible that the meter may not work as well.  If you are not sure how to clear your browser's cache,  the link below has guidance on how to do that for the major browsers. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Classic/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/78964...

A second suggestion, which may or may not help, is to try using a different browser to see if the meter feature works using it.  Google Chrome is a good alternative browser and it's free to download from the Google site.  I used it when playing Poppit Bingo. 

I hope you are able to have this problem corrected so you can enjoy the game more. 

Message 17 of 22 (608 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your reply, cafedelon.  The balloon over Cactus Pete's head never changes ... it does not work.  I have had tickets with EA for this and all the help I get from them is a list of things to check to "fix" it.  I have had my computer guy here checking the list.  One day we had 1 desk top and 4 lap tops here.  I logged onto POGO with each one and tried to play Poppit Bingo.  Cactus Pete worked on NONE of them.  I have tried different browsers ... no luck.  I have cleared the cache ... no luck.  The balloon simply does not count like you show in your screen shot.

Unfortunately, EA is no help.  This used to work.  Then one day it was like a switch was turned off and it wouldn't work.  I have no clue what kind of settings EA has on my account ... but I suspect something was changed.  They don't seem to care.  It's bad enough that this HD version of POGO is seriously lacking in content ... but to pay for something that does not work properly is making me rethink my subscription.  This has been going on for well over a year.  Matter of fact, they marked my ticket as "resolved" when I told them the problem was ongoing!  I cannot believe I'm the only person in the world with this problem!!

I guess I'll put in another ticket with EA.  Thanks for your suggestions.  I really appreciate your help.

Message 18 of 22 (588 Views)

★★ Novice

Update:  I have just filed another ticket with EA.  Kunal worked with me on this.  He went on my account to play the game.  He said that Cactus Jack did not work for him either.  He and his team have decided it is a bug and have submitted it.  I don't know if it will ever be fixed ... but at least someone else had the same problem!

Message 19 of 22 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@sharonb912, That is so strange, but maybe the EA team will look into it   Honestly I say that while biting my lip. I've been here enough years to know how things work.  They don't like to hear people claim that their games don't work yet they don't invest the time and effort to correct the problems. So the complaints keep coming in and the paying members keep heading for the exit doors. I still try to help others here at Answers HQ but I won't buy another paid membership until this site gets it act together.  Yeah, I know EA will not like me saying that but honesty is not always pretty.    

Message 20 of 22 (574 Views)