Re: Poppit Bingo

by queenbumblebee15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do I get golden ballon

★★★ Newbie

On Poppet Bingo How do I get the golden balloon?

Message 3 of 22 (4,261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @queenbumblebee15 

No, they are not the the balloons that have a yellow gold color ring around them. 

For this challenge you need to use the Golden Balloon power-up which turns a random group of 3 balloons gold. Popping one of the Golden Balloons will pop them all, these are the ones you will receive challenge credit for.

This is what the Golden Balloon Power-up looks like, you must click on the power-up to activate it.

pb golden balloon powerup.JPG

Once activated, the power-up turns a random group of 3 balloons gold, and when you pop one of the gold balloons on the card it will pop them all.  So for example, if you were to pop #32 in the first bingo card below, #31 and #52 will also pop.

pb golden balloon powerup 2.JPG

The Power Up section in the How to Play Tab beneath the games home screen contains descriptions and pictures of the Power-up Meter, Trash icon and all four of the individual power-ups.

Let us know if you still have questions.

Hope this helps, Just  

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 7 of 22 (4,380 Views)

All Replies

Poppit Bingo

★★★ Newbie

Poppit Bingo is not progressing toward the Mother's Day Album challenge

Message 1 of 22 (4,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem

Message 2 of 22 (4,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem. How do you get a golden balloon? I have played numerous times but it keeps saying I haven't earned any golden balloons! Frown 

Message 4 of 22 (4,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @BeautImusMichael@coffeeinmyveins @kyronsh @queenbumblebee15

For this challenge you need to use the Golden Balloon power-up which turns a random group of 3 balloons gold. Popping one of the Golden Balloons will pop them all. 

The Golden Balloon is one of four random power-ups generated during game play (as you become more familiar with the game you may find some more useful than others). If the fully charged Power-up Meter displays a power-up you don't want to use click on the Trash icon to dismiss it.  Players are only charged for the power-ups they activate.

The Power Up section in the How to Play Tab beneath the games home screen contains descriptions and pictures of the Power-up Meter, Trash icon and individual power-ups.

Note: You have to be at least rank 3 to use power ups, at which time you get 30 free ones.
After that, you'll have to buy more with your Cactus Cash. You can earn Cactus Cash by popping Prize Balloons, leveling up or getting the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Bingo in a round. You’ll also have the option to purchase Cactus Cash with Gems.

Don't hesitate to reply back if you still have questions.

Just  

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 5 of 22 (4,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am clicking on what I think are "gold" balloons. Are they the balloons that get a yellow gold color ring around them? I have played a lot of games today, probably 15 or so, but I still have not gotten any credit for popping gold balloons. If I am wrong on what I think gold balloons are, can you please explain? I am currently at rank 10. I should be getting credit for popping the gold ones by now, shouldn't I? I am trying to win the Mother's day badge, and this is the last challenge I need to complete. I need help!

Message 6 of 22 (4,156 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @queenbumblebee15 

No, they are not the the balloons that have a yellow gold color ring around them. 

For this challenge you need to use the Golden Balloon power-up which turns a random group of 3 balloons gold. Popping one of the Golden Balloons will pop them all, these are the ones you will receive challenge credit for.

This is what the Golden Balloon Power-up looks like, you must click on the power-up to activate it.

pb golden balloon powerup.JPG

Once activated, the power-up turns a random group of 3 balloons gold, and when you pop one of the gold balloons on the card it will pop them all.  So for example, if you were to pop #32 in the first bingo card below, #31 and #52 will also pop.

pb golden balloon powerup 2.JPG

The Power Up section in the How to Play Tab beneath the games home screen contains descriptions and pictures of the Power-up Meter, Trash icon and all four of the individual power-ups.

Let us know if you still have questions.

Hope this helps, Just  

Message 7 of 22 (4,381 Views)

Re: how do I get golden ballon

★★★ Newbie
Show me what a golden balloon power up looks like.
Message 8 of 22 (4,001 Views)

Re: how do I get golden ballon

Hero (Retired)

@newlizpasztor867

Please review the above Accepted Solution  the first picture shows Spike holding a Golden Balloon power-up.

I also recommend reading post #5  in this same thread for additional tips.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.
Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

Message 9 of 22 (3,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just want to say thanks for the help   connie

Message 10 of 22 (3,762 Views)