how do I find the "manage" button in step

by LindaLBubb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do I find the "manage" button in step

★★★ Novice

How do I find the "manage" button in step 2????

Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do I find the "manage" button in step

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@LindaLBubb,   You are asking about finding the Manage button in Step 2 of the guidance provided at the Answers HQ for "Upcoming Changes to Flash Support in Chrome" which is discussed in the post using the link under the image below.

pogo Manage button for Chrome.png

See the link below for the full guidance for using the Manage button with Chrome.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Upcoming-Changes-to-Flash-Support-in-Chrome/m-p/8010200#M189226

Step 1 tells you to click on the grey puzzle piece in the center of the page when you try to start a Flash game that you receive from your browser (Chrome and others).

Step 2 tells you there will be a small pop-up screen in the upper right corner of your screen with a "Manage" button to click on.   

Hopefully you will see this pop-up and the Manage button.  When you click on the Manage button, you are taken to the browser (Chrome if using it) where you have the opportunity to change a setting that will enable you receive future pop ups to Allow Flash to run.   Read all the steps after Step 2 for the rest of the guidance.  

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (190 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @LindaLBubb can I ask what steps it is you are following? I assume it is something related to your account but want to be sure.

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@LindaLBubb,   You are asking about finding the Manage button in Step 2 of the guidance provided at the Answers HQ for "Upcoming Changes to Flash Support in Chrome" which is discussed in the post using the link under the image below.

pogo Manage button for Chrome.png

See the link below for the full guidance for using the Manage button with Chrome.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Upcoming-Changes-to-Flash-Support-in-Chrome/m-p/8010200#M189226

Step 1 tells you to click on the grey puzzle piece in the center of the page when you try to start a Flash game that you receive from your browser (Chrome and others).

Step 2 tells you there will be a small pop-up screen in the upper right corner of your screen with a "Manage" button to click on.   

Hopefully you will see this pop-up and the Manage button.  When you click on the Manage button, you are taken to the browser (Chrome if using it) where you have the opportunity to change a setting that will enable you receive future pop ups to Allow Flash to run.   Read all the steps after Step 2 for the rest of the guidance.  

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @LindaLBubb.

You can also click the puzzle piece in the address bar next to the Bookmark star. When you mouse over it, the icon will say "Flash was blocked on this page."

pogo-chrome-flashwasblocked.png

Clicking on the piece will show that dialog.

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)