Re: etters from Nowhere

by MLadyD7

Original Post

etters from Nowhere

★★★ Newbie

Why am I  unable to play Letters from Nowhere. I click on PLAY and nothing happens.

Message 1 of 4 (189 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This is probably due to your Flash player needing a good cleaning lol Standard smile

Info below

I am adding the direct links for the flash player below

Troubleshooting for Loading and Lag Issues with Pogo Games (Flash Games)

If you are experiencing any issues with your Pogo games that use Flash, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed below:

Check your Global Storage Settings:

1. Go to the Adobe Flash Player Global Storage Settings panel.
    • The box listing your Global Storage Settings is a tool and not an image. In the box you can apply changes to your settings.
  2. Click on the slider bar and move it all the way to the right (unlimited).
  3. The tool automatically saves your changes so you do not have to worry about navigating away or accepting the changes manually.

Clear your Flash Player Storage:

1. Go to the Website Storage Setting Panel.
    • The box you see is a tool and not an image; it will allow you to make changes if you click on it.
  2. Click on "Delete All Sites"
  3. Once all sites are deleted please try your game again.

After completing the above steps, please reboot your computer, relaunch your browser and relogin to pogo.

Let us know if you still have a problem.

Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps & Click XP if someone helped - Thanks

Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If those steps don't work, you may also with to uninstall Flash, reboot your computer, then reinstall Flash http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. Even if you have the most recent version of Flash, it may have corrupted files that are preventing you from playing.

You may also wish to clear your browser cache: https://help.ea.com/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache and even update your browser if it's not the most recent version.

Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)

★ Expert

Here are some assorted tips (in no particular order):

Try hitting the F5 key when you get to the Letters from Nowhere screen.
It should blink once and then start loading the game in a few seconds.
I have used this myself and it has worked every time.
Someone had posted the suggestion last week and it was a great help!

When the game won't load, right click on the "play" button & then  choose to open in a new tab. Play on the 2nd tab where the game actually loads.

Have you tried a different browser?

"I had problems loading this game, yesterday. On a whim, I tried hiding the friends stats that a

ppear on the embedded games pages before trying to load Letters From Nowhere. After hiding

friends (option above the Challenges tab on the game room page), clicking "Start Game" worked."

Did you try clicking on the blue rectangle? It says "Click To Start" but click on it even if it doesn't show the words:

Have you tried clearing your Flash cache?

Close your browser. Go to Start > Control Panel > Click on Flash Player or type in "Flash Player" in the "Search Control Panel box" > Storage > Click the "Delete All" button > Make sure the "Delete All Site Data and Settings" is checked > Delete Data. Restart your browser.

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)