Re: can't get into pogo website

by scootmanduny

Original Post

can't get into pogo website

★★★ Newbie

for the last 2 days been unable to get into pogo website  it comes down very very slow and only  the top third of the screen shows the rest is just loading and nothing happens, try closing and reopening but to no avail....cleared out the jave chache, also done a update for jave but have the most current update. does anyone know what my problem is???? user name lyndabest1  email is [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@lyndabest1 

The Pogo website is running ok so you should be able to load it.

Try clearing out your browser cache and temporary internet files. 

You can find information on how to do this depending on your browser in this link: 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache/

Afterwards, please reboot your computer and then sign back in to Club Pogo to see if the site and games now load and display correctly.

Which browser are you using? Do you get the same results if you try a different browser? Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox are all supported browsers for Windows installations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

Re: eastephen (Community Manager) can't get into pogo website

★★★ Newbie

I did all of the following,  cleared Java cache,  uninstalled and reinstalled Java, made sure i had the current updated Java, cleared internet temp files, history & so forth,  try with firewall and antivirus off, did a antivirus scan to make sure no viruses, signed in and out of pogo, restarted computer after all procedures taken.  at least the homepage comes fully up now but slowly , still have problems with games loading some don't load at all and others take very very long time to load. Also the chat rooms don't come up right away error loading try again. I have tried from google, bing and of course ie all the same problems. anymore suggestions?

Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually, mine is not exactl;y the same. Everything seems to load, but then I get an error message saying I cannot access the server. 2 days running now.

Message 4 of 4 (175 Views)