banned from my pogo account in error can't get any help [edit: email address removed]

by sevenmileman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned from my pogo account in error can't get any help [edit: email address removed]

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE HELP...I've been trying to fix your error for 4 days now.  I log in as sevenmileman & my password, but a window pops up and says :"Banned and suspended due to a previously EA network Infringement.  If this is an error contact us, which I've tried, with no success.  Also, now when I try to sign in another FREE player named sevenmileman75.  This is not me and she isn't even a paid subscriber according to profile. I've just paid for another year, and now I can't even access my account.  I have over 35 million tokens and numerous friends, badges, etc.  I don't want to lose all this, for a reason I don't understand nor agree with.  The only time I've been on EA is when they took over Pogo.  Please straighten this mess up asap.  I'm missing badges, & accomplishments and contests I have with other players.  You have all my information, just in case my email is [edit: email address removed]  Looking forward to hearing from you.  I've reset my password, so many times I forget what my name is.

Message 1 of 12 (4,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: banned from my pogo account in error can't get any help [edit: email address

Community Manager

Hey @sevenmileman, if you have a ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in order to appeal this ban. They are the only people who can discuss or assist with a ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (4,038 Views)

All Replies

Re: banned from my pogo account in error can't get any help [edit: email address

Community Manager

Hey @sevenmileman, if you have a ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in order to appeal this ban. They are the only people who can discuss or assist with a ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (4,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie
have not played pogo for 2 weeks
Message 3 of 12 (4,027 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @grandphoof do you have a ban on your POGO account also or is your issue related to something different?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (4,014 Views)

★ Novice

I too am getting the message and I just renewed my membership.  They don't emaul back.

Message 5 of 12 (3,996 Views)

Community Manager

The best thing to do @emadams73 is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (3,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am having the same problems. This issue is getting very old and very frustrating. 

I don't understand why we can't get the support that we need. We are paying customers and it feels like I am beating a never ending battle.

Message 7 of 12 (3,936 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @chezz58.

If your account is showing as banned or suspended, please follow the instructions posted by EA_Darko. Our Terms of Service team are the only ones who have the ability to assist with these types of issues.

Good luck!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 8 of 12 (3,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't do anything wrong.i am handy capped an count on pogo for entertenment
Message 9 of 12 (3,845 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @2019rocky69.

If you believed you're banned or blocked from Pogo, please reach out to our Terms of Service team. They have the ability to look into it and see what may be going on for you.

You can find details on how to do that here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 10 of 12 (3,843 Views)