Re: banned from my pogo account in error can't get any help [edit: email address

by kathi1226

Original Post

Re: banned from my pogo account in error can't get any help [edit: email address

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@2019rocky69If your account has been suspended or banned even if in error, there is a way to try to resolve this.  It may take a while to have an account name removed from the banned list, and you may have to ask more than once to have your account returned.

Try the following steps to contact EA about your issue. Leaving a message here makes EA aware and you can leave messages here asking for help, but you have to go through a different process. What may happen after you follow the steps below is that you will receive an email saying that EA is reviewing the matter. The EA "Our Terms of Service" group reviews appeals for banned accounts.  Perhaps an EA advisor will be available to speak with you through online chat or by phone call back.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list (or type Pogo in the white box)
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select Topic "Manage my account"
6. Select Issue "Banned or suspended account"

If you receive a note saying that you will receive an email, then I don't think you will be able to proceed to talk to someone online or by phone.

If you don't receive that message you might be able to proceed to chat online or by phone. If that happens, follow the steps below.

7. Click "Select contact option" (blue button at bottom of the page)
8. Type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"
9. Click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Advisor to start the conversation.  During this chat you can ask to talk by phone if you prefer that.

Good luck and write back if you are having trouble getting your account back to use.

Message 11 of 12 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai I can't anywhere those I didn't do anything to get banned on my Pogo account
Message 12 of 12 (379 Views)