Zuma's Revenge

by Mets548gz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Zuma's Revenge

★★★ Newbie

Zuma's Revenge doesn't function properly. Every time you attempt to start a new level, an ad just endlessly loops while the game is playing in the background. You keep dying because you cannot access the game. More or less the game is inundated with adds and it won't let you play the damn game.

Message 1 of 6 (860 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Zuma's Revenge

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Mets548gz.

I'll be happy to help troubleshoot your repeating ad issue.

To start, let's try clearing your browser cache. After that, please try clearing your Flash storage. From there, can you give the game another try for me and let me know how it goes for you?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (775 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Mets548gzFrom reading other's comments games here with ads makes playing difficult. That is a built-in frustration factor to encourage people to pay for a membership and play without the ads. It doesn't have to be that way, the ads could come in after you complete a level but that's not the way they set it up. I just played 2 levels of the Zuma's Revenge game without ads and it worked ok. Sorry to hear what is happening to you. Now if you do consider buying a membership, keep in mind that Zuma's Revenge is a Flash game and they will all be gone by the end of the year. So don't buy a year subscription if you are doing it to play Flash games.  Also, membership subscriptions automatically renew, so you would have to go into your account page and manually cancel your subscription. 

Message 2 of 6 (812 Views)

Hey there, @Mets548gz.

I'll be happy to help troubleshoot your repeating ad issue.

To start, let's try clearing your browser cache. After that, please try clearing your Flash storage. From there, can you give the game another try for me and let me know how it goes for you?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 6 (776 Views)

Hey there, @Mets548gz. I'm just checking in. Have you had a chance to try the troubleshooting yet? If so, how did it go for you?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai is zuma playable?
Message 5 of 6 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@muckraker1102, I am responding to your question as just someone who plays the games here, not a member of EA who owns and operates Pogo.

This game worked fine for me. I played one full level just to be sure it loaded and did not freeze during game play. So it is playable. What problem are you experiencing? If you cannot load the game or it freezes, I recommend 2 options to take.

1. First clear the cache (memory) of the browser you use. If you need guidance on how to do this, see the link below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Classic/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/78964...

2. Second, try using another browser. Google Chrome is a good alternative browser to use and it can be downloaded for free from the official Google website.

What happens when you try to play Zuma's Revenge so others can understand and offer more suggesions?

Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 6 (549 Views)