Zuma's Revenge! Peggle Slots

by nvearthmum

Original Post

Highlighted

Zuma's Revenge! Peggle Slots

★ Novice

Was playing both o.k. for awhile.  Now games won't start.   Message says  "Adobe Flash plug-in has crashed".  I try to reload page and get another message ... "Whoops.  Sorry.  There appears to have been an error retrieving your friends."  What's going on, please, anybody???????

Message 1 of 3 (167 Views)

Re: Zuma's Revenge! Peggle Slots

Hero (Retired)

@nvearthmum

It's difficult to offer advice without knowing anything about your set-up.  Please click on the blue HERE links below then copy the displayed information and paste that information into your reply back here. This will give us a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give us some pointers to help:

• Your Flash Version - Available HERE
  • Your System Information - Available HERE
  • The name of your anti-virus software.

For instructions on how to Copy and Paste please click on this link HERE

For example:

Flash Version: 118,0,0,209 installed

System Information:

Browser = Firefox 39.0
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = unspecified
Resolution = 1600 x 900
OS = Windows 8.1
Flash version = 18.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_51

Anti-virus software: AVG (Free Edition 2014)

Thanks, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper and moderator  on AHQ

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

Re: Zuma's Revenge! Peggle Slots

★ Novice

Hi Just4FunThisTyme ....

Thanks for your response.  When I asked for Pogo help, I forgot that I can ask local 'tech support' ... my 13-year old granddaughter who lives across the street!  She immediately solved the problem and I'm happily playing all the new slot games!

Thanks again.

drywashgal

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)