World Class Solitaire HD

by AtEmAnnie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

World Class Solitaire HD

★★★ Newbie

somewhere in the transition from the old version of World Class  Solitaire to HD, all my rank & stamps argone, vanished, poof! into cyber-nothingness.  Nothing wrong with my OS.  On an iPad Pro 2 with the latest iOS 11.whatever.  Using Puffin Pro, no java but great flash, and have been for the last 4 or 5 years, without problems.  

This has happened once before, lost all rank on First Class Solitaire and had topped out, using a pc running Windows XP (was awhile ago) and never restored.  

Can't say I like the HD version, but I'm old-school and prefer simpler/less complicated/less flashy.  But, there's no going back.  All I want is my rank & stamps back.  Where are they? 

Message 1 of 14 (2,480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: World Class Solitaire HD

★★★★★ Newbie

This is normal.  They've basically released a brand new game rather than updating the old game.  You keep any badges you earned on the old game, but the old game is gone so you're starting over on the new game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (2,793 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I am on my second passport in World Class Solitaire HD and have not been awarded any tokens at all. What is the work around for that. My browser passed muster.

Message 2 of 14 (2,426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is normal.  They've basically released a brand new game rather than updating the old game.  You keep any badges you earned on the old game, but the old game is gone so you're starting over on the new game.

Message 3 of 14 (2,794 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too

Message 4 of 14 (2,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie
am not getting any points for world class solitare
Message 5 of 14 (2,219 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @KECK4HAIR

Tokens are not awarded for regular game play* in many of the HTLM5 games. The Pogo team is currently looking into other options,  as soon as there is an update  an announcement will be posted on Pogo.

* Tokens are still awarded for Daily, Wednesday, Mix n Match and Premium Badge Album challenges.

Here's a link to Pogo's initial announcement regarding this change: Update: The Jackpot Spinner

Since there are lots of changes in the works I encourage all Pogo members to keep checking for announcements beneath the Latest News header on Pogo's home page and read Pogo_Llama's weekly Blog posts which are posted on Pogo every Tuesday around 11:00 AM Pacific Time.  Links to all announcements and weekly Blogs can also be accessed via the Blog link at the top of any Pogo page.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Just  

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 6 of 14 (2,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I just won't play the HD games
Message 7 of 14 (2,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe you should have both venues available. The new sucks..if this me leaving POGO I will. I have been on here  this the beginning. It doesn't show but I have, it Started all over on me when I switch from dial to the more modern way.. But you must either fix it or still allow us to access the old game or give us  a choice. You are losing enough people as  it it..just keep it up and you will lose a LOT more. 

Message 8 of 14 (1,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Die HD Spiele Einführung bei Pogo ist Sch....geworden.Ob es Poppit oder Soli ist.Ich überlege schon aufzuhören damit.Die alten Versionen waren besser und übersichtlicher.Guter Chat usw
Message 9 of 14 (1,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I feel the same way.
Message 10 of 14 (1,899 Views)