Original Post

Word Whomp

★★★★★ Novice

Took my gems  Where is my game??????

Message 1 of 9 (715 Views)

Re: Word Whomp

★★★ Pro

@Jude_M25AM 

Word Whomp is located with the other word games.

If you’re looking for a badge, have you tried clicking on the letter B in a shield on the right side of your screen?

Message 2 of 9 (705 Views)

★ Expert
@Jude_M25AM , Word Whomp is still at Pogo. I searched under the Word games but was surprised that it was not listed under this category of games. So I entered "Word Whomp" in the search box and pressed the enter key and I found the game. That's how you can locate the game to play for your badge.
Message 3 of 9 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh! No! I just used my GEMS to buy a game in Word Whomp (which I was never able to find) and today it shows up as the Weekly Challenge.   Grrrrr  I just used GEMS to buy a free game.  No wonder I couldn't find it.  Ho, hum, just another strike against Pogo.

Message 4 of 9 (669 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Jude_M25AM 

Different challenges, there have been multiple ones over the years with similar criteria. Did you look for it the way I explained in a different thread?l

Message 5 of 9 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Moogan1201 It was only a day or two before that challenge became the weekly challenge. My GEMS disappeared from my total amount, I did not find anything that said which challenge I had bought. I want my GEMS back, please.
Message 6 of 9 (630 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Jude_M25AM 

I didn’t see any badges for sale with the same criteria as this weeks badge, maybe you’re mistaken.What did your Gem transactions say you purchased?
You need to contact EA, there isn’t anyone here who can refund gems. We’re mostly Pogo players with an occasional Pogo employee posting and even when they do post here they aren’t able to assist with account issues.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo

Message 7 of 9 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Jude_M25AM 

I sent you a message with this info but I’ll post here as well...

I found where to locate the badge. 
Ring in the New Year Event, week 2. It was an extra badge you could buy. 

Message 8 of 9 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So sorry I just needed to vent my frustration.  I know you all are players. I can not receive messages from players.  So this is my only means of contact.  Will try Pogo / EA tomorrow.  Thank you for replying.

Message 9 of 9 (591 Views)