Windows 10

by mraep113

Original Post

Windows 10

★ Novice

Is there a person on Pogo Tech that can actually help me. What happened to the old days where you could talk to a real person who could help you get to the root of the problem and talk you through situations. Come on Pogo. I need help and where are you? My games will not load and I have been a paying member for years and now no longer can play my favorite games.

Message 1 of 5 (255 Views)

Re: Windows 10

★★★ Newbie

I just upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Compatibility scan says (Operating system not supported) 

Message 2 of 5 (231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 last week, some games have problems. The cards in Jungle Jin keep jumping. I can play the game, but it's very distracting. When I click on "Report a Problem" I get the message my problem is my Operating System. 

Message 3 of 5 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything you suggest and I am not sure if I did it correctly or not.  Regardless, if I can't play my favorite games, what good are you.  I am thoroughly disgusted and if I don't get some help or an <removed> phone number to talk to someone soon, I will let everyone I know that you just suck money for no reason.   

poor language was removed

Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@mraep113

It would have helped had you listeded your problem.  We are unable to help until you do.

@Houseosims                       @PENNY62626

All of the scans we use, are not up to date with windows 10.  So yes they will say that they 

are not compatible.  I find it interestng I can play using windows 10, with no problem, for 

the flash games.  If you are using Edge browser, then that will not play java games.

For your jumping cards, try this:  Blurry screen or Black screen

the hard accerleation is used for more than just blurry screens.

@muzzy23456

Without listing those games you are unable to play, and your system information

we are unable to even venture a guess as to what your problem might be.

We will be happy to try to help resolve the issues you are having with Pogo games but in order to do so we will need you to provide some basic information. Just click on the blue HERE links below then copy the displayed information and paste that information into your reply back here. This will give us a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give us some pointers to help:

• Your Flash Version - Available HERE
  • Your System Information - Available HERE
  • The name of your anti-virus software.
  • Specific game/s you're having problems with

For instructions on how to Copy and Paste please click on this link HERE

For example:

Flash Version: 118,0,0,209 installed

System Information:

Browser = Firefox 38.0
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = unspecified
Resolution = 1600 x 900
OS = Windows 8.1
Flash version = 18.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_45

Anti-virus software: AVG (Free Edition 2014)

Game/s: Jungle Gin, Pop-fu, Mahjong Escape
Message 5 of 5 (202 Views)