Re: WHY IS THE THREAD I STARTED GONE?

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is the thread I started gone?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I requested help because I have not been able to get on my account for almost 2 years and can't seem to get anywhere trying to find out how to fix this.

I can only get in through facebook but then I still can't access my account details. I used to be club pogo but cannot renew because I can't get into my details.  I am really feeling negative about pogo because it's so hard to get help. The only reason I haven't given up completely is because I really love the games. Have been a pogo member for 14 years.  My user name is pumpkiny_

This is a copy of what I posted. 

Anyways, I can only log into pogo via facebook. When I try to access my account it asks me to sign in the regular way but does not recognize my user id/password combination. I have had the same info for more than 10 years so I don't know what's going on. When I ask the send my password through email, I never get the email so I don't know if maybe my acct was somehow hacked. I am NOT a computer newbie. I know how to clear cache, try different browser etc. 
This is the last time I will try to ask for help. Let's see if this get's anywhere.

Here is what you asked me to cut and paste. The other requirements are not applicable to my problem, i.e. screen shots, virus program etc. This is an account problem not a game/loading problem.

Your System Info

Browser = Google Chrome 21.0.1180.75
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = undefined
Resolution = 1366 x 768
OS = Windows 7
Flash version = 11.3.31
Java Versions installed = 1.7.0_05

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Have you tried talking to a EA representative on the phone ?

I don't think anyone here can help you with your issue since it's account related.

You can find Customer Support here. If you can't get any of the options to show up, choose a different game. Maybe they can at least tell you where to call/email about your issue.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

EDIT: Here's your other thread, including answer from one of the community managers here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Unable-to-access-POGO-games/m-p/6302#M321

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

Hero

Actually, if you go to your HQ Profile (drop down menu where you user name shows in the upper right corner), you can see all the posts you made and just click on the which will take you there.

You could choose some other game and once you have someone on chat/phone, ask them WHERE you can get help for pogo.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Have you tried talking to a EA representative on the phone ?

I don't think anyone here can help you with your issue since it's account related.

You can find Customer Support here. If you can't get any of the options to show up, choose a different game. Maybe they can at least tell you where to call/email about your issue.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

EDIT: Here's your other thread, including answer from one of the community managers here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Unable-to-access-POGO-games/m-p/6302#M321

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Pogo does not have any phone number for customer service, nor do they have an email address. This is the page that they direct you to when you need help. They don't make it easy, that's for sure. I'm pretty well versed on the internet but trying to get pogo help is like navigating a maze with no exit.

Thanks for helping me find my thread...even that they made difficult...they move it to somebody else's thread and how am I supposed to find it...thanks Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (260 Views)

Hero

Actually, if you go to your HQ Profile (drop down menu where you user name shows in the upper right corner), you can see all the posts you made and just click on the which will take you there.

You could choose some other game and once you have someone on chat/phone, ask them WHERE you can get help for pogo.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (251 Views)