Re: Why is EA murdering the Pogo site; the HD games suck

by Player_6c676lfe

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @luvbngrammiepp.

You're in luck! There is the ability to update your Mini and set your Mini as your profile in the new Pogo experience. Here's an example of my Mini in the avatar menu on the new Pogo.

pogo-menumini.PNG

You can also find your badges in Challenge Central. You can look at them by earned ones, or ones you own and can still work on. You can narrow it down by clicking the All Challenges button and then using the filters on the left-hand side.

As for the Newbie rank you show here, it's because you're a newbie to Answers HQ. Welcome to our forums! The more you post on Answers HQ, the more your AHQ rank will go up. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 311 of 349 (1,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I agrree

What a disgusting reply to a constructive comment

Agree

Agree

Absolutely right. EA are just money grabbing scum, They want to try and convert younger players to  get involved in gambling. Mafia bar stewards

[CM Edit - Merged back to back posts together. Please refrain from multiple posts in a row. Don't forget you can always add more to your previous post by selecting Edit from the right-side menu on the post. Please let's also keep comments respectful. Thanks!]

Message 312 of 349 (1,043 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai The new programs are terrible for me. Most of them don't load, load WAY too slow or just don't respond. Can we get some help for this or do I just cancel my subscription?
Message 313 of 349 (949 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @PatThornton6.

We can certainly help. As it's off-topic to this thread, please create a thread in the Pogo Technical Help forum with the details of what you're experiencing with it, and we can troubleshoot it with you. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 314 of 349 (934 Views)

★ Expert
@PatThornton6 , There are different reasons why games may not load or play slow. I'll give 2 possible causes with solutions for 2 common reasons.

The new games at the Pogo site are HTML-5/HD games which require more memory to play. It is recommended that you have at least 8GB of RAM memory on the device you are using. Otherwise games may have lag or fail to load. The only way to change from 4GB to 8GB is to add more RAM memory chips to one's device or to buy a new device that has 8GB or more.

A common reason that games have have lag, load slowly or not at all is because one's browser's cache (memory) is filling up or full and cannot store more information from the games. Be sure to clear the cache of your browser regularly. If your not sure how to do that below is a link to a post which gives guidance on how to clear the browser cache for the major browsers.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Classic/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/78964...
Message 315 of 349 (896 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 316 of 349 (777 Views)

★ Guide
@AKAINK2 sooo sad to see only under 30,000 players now, when there used to be over 100,000 at ALL TIMES :'( and EVERYONE was having fun, chatting etc.
Message 317 of 349 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PatThornton6 Using too much Ram on my pc with the HD games. i have an IMAC and i can't play long at all and its happened before with my dell cheaper pcs i have bought many
Message 318 of 349 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Player_6c676lfeExactly! 100% Agree!  They took away all the good games. I have not been back since. I was just about to renew membership but found out just in time.

Message 319 of 349 (589 Views)

★★ Novice
@MadameX13 Yes the new games all suck
Message 320 of 349 (509 Views)