Re: POGO

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why did you stop accepting my password?

★★★ Newbie

I had 30 some million tokens, which is not a big loss, but I also had 300 & some gems, and I had just renewed my membership in March.  That's a lot to lose, especially with no explanation.  Trying to get help is worse than a mirror maze.  I had to start a new account, which is more money that I don't have.  I am disabled, and this and TV are my only forms of entertainment.  I think it's very unfair to have to spend more $ to play here, when I did nothing wrong.

Message 1 of 15 (1,653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why did you stop accepting my password?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello itsallsosad,

According to the description of your situation, it looks like you have two different accounts (new one and old one.)

In this situation, we would recommend first to recover your Screen Name, in order to avoid any confusion between the two accounts.
In addition, this will confirm you can receive emails from Pogo.

Important: Make sure you are using the correct email address; If you do not receive the e-mail for the Screen Name recovery, make sure you have disabled any spam filters that may block e-mail from Pogo. We recommend you to check the « junk/spam» folder in your e-mail box.

Once you receive your Screen Name, go to Pogo.com and enter your Pogo screen name in the text field in the Recover Password section the page.

If all of the steps above cannot help you to recover your game access, you can get assistance here

Also, there is a guide to Pogo Help that should help you with your query.

If this helps you please let us know by using the button "Solution accepted!"

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 15 (1,745 Views)

All Replies

Hello a8585b,

Can you please explain what is happening exactly when you are trying to sign in and if an error message is displayed?

If there is an issue with your password have you tried to recover your access by using the form Recover Password / Recover Screen Name

Thank you for providing these details.

Message 2 of 15 (1,640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

All I remember is playing one Friday night, and Saturday morning, it told me my password was wrong.  I can't tell you how long ago this happened.  I have MS, and my memory isn't in good shape.  I think it was early July, or late June.

Yes, I have tried to retrieve my password many times, but I have never received an e-mail back.  Yet I always received notes and news with my e-mail address, so that should not be the problem. 

The screen name I am having the problem with, is Still_trying.  My name is [Personal information removed for security reasons].  The screen name I am using now is "itsallsosad".   If I have a choice, I would like to have my old name back, I have had it for years, and just merge everything from the new account into the old one.

Again, I just am told the password does not match what's on file.  If I spell the screen name wrong, it  tells me that it's wrong.  So I know it's the password.  If you want the password, it's not a problem, I'll just change it.

Thank you for your help.

Message 3 of 15 (1,634 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello itsallsosad,

According to the description of your situation, it looks like you have two different accounts (new one and old one.)

In this situation, we would recommend first to recover your Screen Name, in order to avoid any confusion between the two accounts.
In addition, this will confirm you can receive emails from Pogo.

Important: Make sure you are using the correct email address; If you do not receive the e-mail for the Screen Name recovery, make sure you have disabled any spam filters that may block e-mail from Pogo. We recommend you to check the « junk/spam» folder in your e-mail box.

Once you receive your Screen Name, go to Pogo.com and enter your Pogo screen name in the text field in the Recover Password section the page.

If all of the steps above cannot help you to recover your game access, you can get assistance here

Also, there is a guide to Pogo Help that should help you with your query.

If this helps you please let us know by using the button "Solution accepted!"

Thank you.

Message 4 of 15 (1,746 Views)

POGO

★ Newbie

Hello I recnetly joint again and used a new user name carnation007 and am not sure if i entered the correct email to obtain my password which I forgot.  Can you help me as I am paying monthly for the service.

Message 5 of 15 (1,569 Views)

Re: POGO

Hello pfalcosunset;

I merged your question with this thread where you will find a solution for this situation: Password  
In this specific case I would recommend to use the option "recoverr your screen nme" first;  by entering your email address.

Make sure you have disabled any spam filters that may block e-mail from EA/Pogo and the check the "junk" folder too.

If you do not receive the e-mail, you will need to contact a game advisor as described in my previous message.

We hope this helps.

Message 6 of 15 (1,554 Views)

change pogo password

★★★ Newbie

how do I change a password on pogo i forgot my old and I a new one i cant seem to fine any one to help pogp sent me a like but it is expired can any one help me

Message 7 of 15 (1,528 Views)

Re: change pogo password

Hello robinmomof4216;

There is an similar thread with a resolved question Password    
I have merged your message there.

You can follow recommendations available in this thread for retrieving the access to your account.

We hope this helps.

Also if you have another question, you check our List of all resolved questions to find a solution (we have now more than 38 questions resolved on the Pogo board!)

Message 8 of 15 (1,519 Views)

can't get into my club pogo

★★★ Newbie

Please help I have not been able to get into my club pogo using my name Minn-0. I think they have changes something not allowing symbols in screen names.  I have lost all of my club pogo account Please someone contact me soon, I can't find anything in the help regarding this problem!!!   I have paid for club pogo and want to be able to play my games etc.

Linda S.

Message 9 of 15 (1,457 Views)

My account

★★ Newbie

I had an account in pogo and the name was faith_48_2001.Can you please tell me WHY i CAN'T get in to that name.I WAS a club member under that name.Thank you Sherrie

Message 10 of 15 (1,446 Views)