Why are you not giving tokens with your new HD games

by born2boogiedd

Original Post

Re: Why are you not giving tokens with your new HD games

★★★ Newbie

I hate that I am no longer earning tokens, that was part of the allure to this website. May not renew subscription. How could you do this??????????????

Message 31 of 141 (1,007 Views)

★ Novice
I agree,wish I could talk or chat with an American. 12 year member who doesn't like change in token awardsi.n Poppit is mosot popular game, why change it
Message 32 of 141 (993 Views)

★ Novice

Same sentiments. The techies who do the programs are constantly changing games. Why If it works,don//' fix or change it. Loved the Poppit game. Tokens are gone now. Why?

Message 33 of 141 (992 Views)

★ Novice
Absolutely, I am thinking of leaving Pogo also
Message 34 of 141 (961 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
it is impossible to "ask a Pogo employee" anything...they never answer and seem to not give a damn. Example, I am supposed to have 400 gems, but my screen suddenly shows 4 for months now. I have contacted and heard nothing. I too cant stand not getting tokens, there is no fun in this site anymore and no, I am NOT excited about your "having a new system that will allow you to engage with Pogo in new and meaningful ways," I DO NOT care about Badges, I DO care about tokens...when more games lose this status I am leaving after 8 years of being a loyal member and know from posts and conversations with so many others that they are too. Change or good night Pogo!
Message 35 of 141 (937 Views)

★ Novice

I agree 100%..I have been a member for about 18 years...hate to leave, but no tokens is not for me...doug-o748

Message 36 of 141 (920 Views)

★★★ Novice
Not happy! Yes, you have added more badges, but the tokens are a real boost to go for the badges.
Message 37 of 141 (907 Views)

★★★ Novice
I too, used to play Crossword Cove. But not anymore...because there is no incentive...i.e. no tokens awarded!
Message 38 of 141 (907 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here!
Message 39 of 141 (906 Views)

★ Novice

Wow!  I had no idea POGO is no longer crediting tokens.  For the past week, I have been in constant contact with them via chat, phone and email and in NO instance was I ever informed they are no longer crediting tokens for certain games.  So frustrating.  Will definitely NOT be renewing my subscription when it comes due.

Message 40 of 141 (884 Views)