Why are you not giving tokens with your new HD games

by born2boogiedd

Original Post

Re: Why are you not giving tokens with your new HD games

★ Expert
@wdwyz6gs3 , Most of here liked the way it was at the old Pogo game site. The replacement of our favorite Flash games with HTML5/HD games was unavoidable due to Flash not being supported and updated after this year.

However, most of us wanted Tokens to continue to be rewarded when the new games were added. That way we could continue to add to the tokens we have. BUT that is not the way EA saw it. They created a new reward system instead of keeping the old without clearly explaining why.
Even if Tokens were made from Flash, it not hard to convert them to HTML5 code. Instead everyone has to start over with a new Token system.
Message 121 of 141 (905 Views)

★★★ Pro

@wdwyz6gs3 

You’re paying to play ad free, that’s what the membership was designed for. Plus a other perks, like 2 daily challenges and discounts on hidden object episodes. 

You could have had a free account and earned tokens they weren’t  just for paid membership. 

Message 122 of 141 (887 Views)

please give us our game tokens back

★★★ Newbie

please give us our game tokens back.

Message 123 of 141 (908 Views)

★ Novice

I agree.  The purpose of tokens for me was and is, to challenge myself to play better. Now, there isn't any incentive whatsoever to continue.  "I'll (not ) be back!  Adios...

Message 124 of 141 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I took a little break from a couple years or so....  and WOW.  What is up with the changes to Pogo.    The badges just look stupid,  everything in a glass globe.  Sighhhh    Then dropping a TON of their most fun games with no replacement.  Then lets talk about the Jackpot spins.  I never won,  but I liked knowing there was a small chance I could win.  Also the drawings was a great place to spend your tokens.  Along with the Mini Mall.   But Pogo has changed,  I don't recognize it.  It was so fun.  I subscribed for a month,  but wont be renewing.

Message 125 of 141 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@SalemSparx, You are so correct. The Pogo website has changed a lot. It's almost like a new game site with the same old name. Also, your membership automatically renews if you paid by credit card, so you'll need to cancel your membership (but you'll still be a member for the month you paid).  You might also want to remove your credit card number from your account page, just to be sure. 

Message 126 of 141 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Player_7gpijk8t I agree!
Message 127 of 141 (628 Views)

★★ Novice
@cafedelon I have worked for over 91 million tokens. Since most of the sites where I can recieve them are gone I will not be renewing my subscription
Message 128 of 141 (500 Views)

★ Novice
@HOCK9952 not the same when there are NO tokens.....
Message 129 of 141 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with u. I am also thinking of leaving.  Playing  Playing and no token rewards.  Also you have taken away BINGO my favorite.  I am 80 yrs old, live alone and this is what you give us.  I save all   year to buy a membership and am so disappointed,  I will not renew, and my 5 children, grandchildren will not renew  if things do not change and we start getting our tokens which we have played for:::::::::::::::::::

Message 130 of 141 (362 Views)