Why are you not giving tokens with your new HD games

by born2boogiedd

Original Post

Why are you not giving tokens with your new HD games

★★★ Newbie

I used to play world class solitaire, Aces up and crossword cove. Now you've changed them to HD games. Now when I play I get no tokens. Now all of your new HD games give no tokens. Why are you removing the tokens. All I get is a badge sometimes. If this keeps going like this. Where is the fun in no reward for playing games with no ads?

Message 1 of 141 (9,318 Views)

Re: Why are you not giving tokens with your new HD games

Champion (Retired)

@born2boogiedd  You'd really need to ask a Pogo employee this question. The volunteers here can only speculate or else refer to what has already been posted or else just be guided by their own personal experiences.

Pogo_Llama made a comment regarding tokens below Blog Post # 77 

"Crossword Cove HD will not have the ability to earn tokens. For those of you, such as yourself, for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. So here’s the great news: we have a new system in the works that will allow you to engage with Pogo in new and meaningful ways. The Pogo team is actively working on this new system and is working with your wants and needs in mind, and we’ll provide more details at a later time, but we’re truly excited about what we’re working on for you. It’s true, we are excited."

Message 2 of 141 (9,253 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
this really stinks! I have taken great pride in earning tokens over all the years. Greater pride in doing it honestly, without use of cheats. Pogo is taking all the fun out of this site. Time to seriously consider leaving pogo.com for good. What a very bad move, Pogo!
Message 3 of 141 (9,132 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Player_7gpijk8t    Supposedly, Pogo is excited about a new awards system that they're creating.  Please keep watching the Pogo Insider Blog for information & updates.

Message 4 of 141 (9,127 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Well I certainly am NOT excited about this non-token and "new awards"
system Pogo is creating. You are patting yourselves on the back to excess...just a tactic to make us think the majority of players are loving this. Hah! We are not! Good bye Pogo, you used to be fun.
Message 5 of 141 (9,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree, I was going to join but have decided not too. It is no longer fun when you don't get what you expect.
Message 6 of 141 (9,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We do not love the new changes. May have to stop playing
Message 7 of 141 (9,104 Views)

★★★ Novice
They have had a new system in the works since May, and that is still the answer they are giving us.why not just tell us what it is - seems fishy to me that they have not said what it is. You would think they would have had it up and running BEFORE removing the awarding of tokens!
Message 8 of 141 (9,098 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have been watching pogo news since May almost 6 months later still not a clue what the prizes/rewards will be - does EA/Pogo even have a system - you would think they would give us a clue!

Message 9 of 141 (9,095 Views)

★★★ Novice
Try that I payed for something and now they have defaulted on the goods! Why we (family) will not be renewing Club Pogo.
Message 10 of 141 (9,089 Views)