Re: Why are you not giving tokens with your new HD games

by cafedelon

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@jengal204, Many players here agree with you and understand!  About the Bingo game, if you mean multiplayer bingo where you can chat with others yes that is gone.  Everyone Wins Bingo was a classic and loved game but it was a Flash game and it could no longer be used here since Adobe and the browsers would not support Flash games.   There is one Bingo game left called Bingo Poppit.  Unfortunately it is a single player Bingo game which is not the same and enjoyable as multiplayer games, but it does exist here if you want to play some form of Bingo.   

Message 131 of 141 (672 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cafedelon You never answered my question?????Why am I and others not receiving points when we play??????
Message 132 of 141 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want tokens back!

Message 133 of 141 (649 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

To everyone asking / complaining about tokens. Tokens are NOT coming back, they have been discontinued.

Message 134 of 141 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@jengal204, What kind of points are you not receiving? If you mean you are not receiving Tokens like we used to receive in the past, it is because Pogo stopped giving them when they retired the Flash and Java games during this year.  The last Tokens given were on November 30, 2020.

Most of us players here wanted the Tokens to continue, but EA (owner of Pogo) chose to end them.  If you want an answer from EA why they decided not to continue to give them, you can wait for an EA community manager to give a reason why.  Maybe they can explain why they stopped given tokens and started new rewards called Pogis. Hundreds of us asked for Tokens to continue to be given but we didn't get our way.  I don't think Tokens will be coming back.   

If you play the new HD games for the challenges you will receive Pogis instead of Tokens.  The number of Pogis you have will show up on the top of the screen when you log in at the New Pogo pages. 

Message 135 of 141 (631 Views)

★ Novice
@Born2boogiedd whats up with the tokens???
Message 136 of 141 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@gladysbrennen, Pogo has switched from giving Token as rewards to giving Pogis. Tokens were given up to Dec 1, 2020 when the last remaining Flash games that gave Tokens were retired from Pogo. Tokens accumulated in the past have been saved for viewing at the New Pogo pages.  See the screen shots below on where to find them.  This is just an historical record of your tokens earned in the past.  They cannot be used to buy anything at Pogo anymore.  Also you can no longer earn tokens. 

pogo finding tokens on new pogo pages.png

Message 137 of 141 (533 Views)

★ Novice

@born2boogiedd wrote:

I used to play world class solitaire, Aces up and crossword cove. Now you've changed them to HD games. Now when I play I get no tokens. Now all of your new HD games give no tokens. Why are you removing the tokens. All I get is a badge sometimes. If this keeps going like this. Where is the fun in no reward for playing games with no ads?

?????? does not answer my ????why no tokens---what happens to the tokens---playing here for 20 years---this is an improvement??

Message 138 of 141 (488 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Hoops0213 

Is it an improvement? I guess it depends on who you ask. To me it is. I’d much rather earn power ups and gems, at least I’d use those. The tokens were worthless to me. The tokens I did earn in the past are still in my “Classic Library”. 

Message 139 of 141 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Hoops0213, Many people at Pogo took pride in the number of Tokens they had accumulated and were very upset when Pogo announced it was discontinuing giving tokens as rewards last year. You're not alone in your feelings. Also tokens could be used to buy things like items from the Mini Mall. But gone are the days of tokens, and the Mini Mall produces no new items. With the loss of Flash and Java, EA replaced those games at Pogo with HD games. They also decided to change just about everything at Pogo, including rewards. Pogo only gives Pogis now as rewards. Pogo is not the same as before as you know. It is only Pogo in name now. When changes are made to improve a website, those changes are appreciated.  When changes are made for the sake of making changes, there is no improvement.  

Message 140 of 141 (432 Views)