Re: Where is the savings in Clue Secret and Spies?

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is the savings in Clue Secret and Spies?

★★★★ Novice

What happened to the 50% off in clue secret and spies?   We always pay the 20 gems so don't tell us that's a deal!

Message 1 of 2 (267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@rnpj2000

The coupon code for this promotion is CLUECM18 (enter the code using all caps no spaces)

Add the episodes you want, then at the checkout page type in the coupon code and click on apply it will then discount all of the episodes in your cart to 10 gems each. This is a 1 time use only so make sure you add all of the Clue episodes you want before completing the purchase.

Hope this helps, Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo. Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@rnpj2000

The coupon code for this promotion is CLUECM18 (enter the code using all caps no spaces)

Add the episodes you want, then at the checkout page type in the coupon code and click on apply it will then discount all of the episodes in your cart to 10 gems each. This is a 1 time use only so make sure you add all of the Clue episodes you want before completing the purchase.

Hope this helps, Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo. Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)