Where is my club pogo account with all my tokens an gems???????

by kiki908888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is my club pogo account with all my tokens an gems???????

★★★ Newbie

Where is my original club pogo account with all my tokens and gems??????  I have been a member for years and paid my $39.95 every year. Now I am a regular member with 10,000 tokens no gems or badges. pogo....what gives?????

Message 1 of 70 (7,685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where is my club pogo account with all my tokens an gems???????

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log out and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...

/darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 70 (7,472 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Where is my club pogo account with all my tokens an gems???????

★★★ Newbie
ich hatte auch mehr token und challenge62
Message 2 of 70 (7,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where is my pogo account with all my tokens and gems use also change my pogo name I have been a member for 14years and just paid 39.95 for another year and use give me a new name and start me with 10;000 tokens what is up with this I want my pogo account back.

Message 3 of 70 (7,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

been member  for  over  10  yrs  would  like this  problem  resolved  miss  all  mfs

Message 4 of 70 (7,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that happened to me and I still cant get on!  I am ticked off and can't do anything about it!!  

Message 5 of 70 (7,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 70 (7,495 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log out and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...

/darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 70 (7,473 Views)

★★ Novice

tried that it does not work even rang pogo Australian help line all they did was keep on trying long in names and informed me it would cost me $13.00 but it cost me $157.00 and then they told me the $144.00 would be refunded still waiting for it are we being ripped off feels to me like we are all I want is what I paid for like everyone else who is having the same problems

Koorirose1

Message 8 of 70 (7,413 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @koorirose.

Please contact your bank about those charges. It is possible you contacted someone pretending to be Pogo support. EA Help / Pogo support will never charge for support, nor will our advisors ever ask for your password.

Please check out this article for assistance contacting EA Help. Contact EA Help!

Message 9 of 70 (7,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost all my ranks with the old tri-peaks, what gives?
Message 10 of 70 (7,388 Views)