Re: When are Pogo Minis going to be tranferred to the new Pogo site?

by FreeMomHugs

Original Post

When are Pogo Minis going to be tranferred to the new Pogo site?

★★★ Newbie

It's very hard to figure out how to get to the classic Pogo so I can edit my mini. (A clearer link would help in the meantime.) It would be more convenient and allow for the animated minis (that we paid actual cash, via gems, for) to be used rather than a screen grab that cuts off part of the mini background and saying. There are a LOT of us who love our minis and would be very upset if EA gets rid of them (let's be real. The classic site won't be up forever.). Many of the items cost real money and their more fun than the boring avatars you're offering as alternatives. 

Message 1 of 3 (412 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @FreeMomHugs Here is the quickest way to get to Pogo Classic:

1. Click on your Profile on the top right:

pogo1.PNG

2. Then click on your Profile name.

3. Then click on the cogwheel and then on "Back to My Collection".
pogo2.PNG

We currently don't have any information on whether Pogo Minis are going to be transferred. You can, however, use it as a profile picture, but they are not going to be animated.  Let me know if you found this helpful😎

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry, but not really. If any mods here have any pull they need to let EA know that we want our Minis transfered. We spent real money on them, especially the animated ones that we STILL spend gems on. 

Thanks for the clear instructions on how to get to them. 

Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)