@Dubell65 You would need contact an Advisor for assistance with this issue. To contact an Advisor please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contac Us' at the bottom right on the new page
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.
Try these steps:
1. Click on the Help link at the top of the page (between the My Account link and the picture of a present).
2. On the Pogo Help Page, look on the right-hand side for the EA logo. Beside the logo is a EA Help link and underneath that is a Contact Us link. Click on the Contact Us link.
3. On the Page that says EA Help > 2 Pogo.com > We just need a few more details, there are two text boxes – One under Select a topic, click on the grey arrow to get a drop down menu. Choose Billing/Purchasing.
4. Next you will be asked What type of billing/purchasing issue are you having. Select Payment problems/payment errors.
5. In the next text box under Please tell us a little more about your issue, type in monthly payment.
6. Now scroll down until you see an orange box with the word Next in it. Click on that.
7. Live Chat should be available to you (Club member only). If not, look for the Call me now feature or the Email feature. Click on any one of those.
Also, you MUST allow third party cookies in your browser.