Re: UNable to play pogo games

by hlndckrparky

Original Post

UNable to play pogo games

★★★ Newbie

POgo keeps asking me to download Java ...when I do and attempt to play it asks this question again...rgardless of the number o=f times  I download Java I still can't get to play...will I get a refund of my  subscription?...How do I stop this nonsense???

Message 1 of 9 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice

It says to clear browser How di I do that I am tired of messing with this I have downloaded oberon blah alah and i still cannot play  I think someone inside pogo is hacking us

Message 2 of 9 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the download sevearal times...I also want a refund, a free year, if they fix it....it was working fine a few days ago, what is the issue?  And if there is an issue, an email should be sent out to all paying customers.

Message 3 of 9 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What's the deal here????? After I loaded Java 7 I read that there are problems. So I get rid of it & load Java 6. Now any game (mostly the embedded ones I think) will not load. They keep asking me to load Java & I have. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any you guys aren't making it easy to get your questions answered any more. Used to be a time when you could go to help, put in your question & get an answer within a day. Now, you've got to be a pilot to navigate the millions of windows to find somewhere to ask a question & I still don't think I'm in the right place. You know, we pay good money each year for this site & I feel like we're all getting ripped off. They're more than happy to take our money but real short on wanting to solve problems. I don't want my problem posted for other players to answer - I want it answered by someone whose job it is to do this. Is that too much to ask????? I'm so frustrated - I've spent 2 days trying to resolve this issue & nothing! This is supposed to be relaxing fun & all I want to do right now is take my computer & throw it out the window.  Can someone who works there get me an answer?????????????????? I know that's a lot to ask, but I thought that's why you have tech support. Honestly I have never been so frustrated with Pogo in the 8 years since I've been a paying member. You know, you keep messing with the graphics & everytime you do, it just keeps bogging everyone down. Sometimes less it better don't you think????

Message 4 of 9 (364 Views)

★★ Novice

I cannot play Sudoku, Fortune Bi8ngo or Mahjong Gasrdens

Message 5 of 9 (360 Views)

★★ Novice

@eltigre1950 wrote:

POgo keeps asking me to download Java ...when I do and attempt to play it asks this question again...rgardless of the number o=f times  I download Java I still can't get to play...will I get a refund of my  subscription?...How do I stop this nonsense???

Message 6 of 9 (359 Views)

★★ Novice

I cannot play tyodays games, Jan 19, 2013. Help me please

Message 7 of 9 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

whgen trying to play a game tells me i need a newer version of JAVA.  I click on intstall and says I already have it and if I would like to reinstall it. I do but it still would work, goes back to I need to install a newer version.  I had no problem until a week ago.

Message 8 of 9 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

See my 1-19-2013 10:39am by salltydog9 post. I can now play any pogo game, however I have to hit "run" everytime it pops up (about 8 times per Pogo game). You need update to Java version 7 update 11 (build 1.7.0_11-b21) by going to Java.com or Oracle.com. Pogo has to fix the "run" problem by programming Pogo to accept this new Java update issued 1/18/13.

Message 9 of 9 (345 Views)