Trizzle not loading for a particular username.

by chinchilla2661

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trizzle not loading for a particular username.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

At this time I cannot get Trizzle to load the game using my Club Pogo account name.   All other Pogo and Club Pogo games load just fine using my username.  The issue is ONLY with Trizzle.  The issue is ONLY with the game proper since the chat room works just fine while the game refuses to load, even after waiting up to 1 hour.

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in Firefox

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in Chrome

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in IE (3 different versions)

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in Windows 8.1

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in Windows 8

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in Windows 7

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in Windows Vista

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in Windows XP Serv Pk 3

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in MAC Mountain Lion

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name in MAC Mavericks

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name using current Java

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name using current Flash

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name using regressed / downgraded Java

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name using regressed / downgraded Flash

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name using a satellite ISP

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name using a cable ISP

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name using a DSL ISP

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name using AT&T Gigapower service.

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name from the state of Texas

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name from the state of Louisiana

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name from the state of Nevada

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name from the state of New York

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name after clearing cache (on all browsers, systems, ISPs, computers)

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name after doing a reset to default  on any of the browsers

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name after setting the browsers to private browsing (had to try it because I was running out of options here)

I cannot get Trizzle to load under my user name after turning off every program possible including firewalls and antivirus

I have an old clunker computer here. Only uses dialup and runs Windows 98SE.  Thing is ancient.  I cannot get Trizzle to load on it under my user name

Now, change user name.  Mind you, NOT signing out a computer user account but signing out of my Club Pogo Account.

Sign in on another user name (actually four or five of 'em)

Trizzle loads on all devices (even the dinosaur on dialup).  Trizzle loads while streaming two movies, running multiple Java apps, running multiple Flash apps, running a disk defrag, two PowerPoint presentations, and a CD of assorted music on all computer / OS / ISP / browser combinations (except the dinosaur, it has a fit when trying to run more than 5 things at once).

Trizzle did load just fine under my username in November since I was able to obtain the Trizzle weekly badge that was issued during that time.  A technical assistant was NOT ABLE to load Trizzle under my username while we were in Chat Help.  She was, however, able to get Trizzle to load when she was NOT using my name.  This would indicate that there is some sort of problem with the Trizzle program and how it checks names for distribution to Club Only rooms and non Club rooms.

This issue has been an open ticket for some time.

All I get is directions to clear cache since apparently no one bothers to read the event history.  This time I figured I would put it in a single location where it can be referred to with no problems when responding.

Give me my badge and I will go away until I decide to go chasing after the rank badges in there (approximately June).

Message 1 of 24 (494 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trizzle not loading for a particular username.

★★★ Novice

@EA_Stephen,

I knew going into it that there it was going to take awhile since it was account-specific.  Those are the hardest problems to troubleshoot since it is well nigh impossible to duplicate unless conditions are just right. 

I'm definitely enjoying the game.  I think I'm at a higher rank now than when the game went kaput :catvery-happy:  Now to get caught up on the badges I've missed and I'll be sitting pretty.

Thanks again to all the Pogo techs who helped out! Ya'll know who ya'll are (hugs)

View in thread

Message 23 of 24 (527 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Just checked to see if Trizzle loads and . . . nope

Message 2 of 24 (477 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@chinchilla2661 

I have to say that's the most detailed "Things I've tried" list I've ever come across!  

At this point, there's nothing else I can ask you to try but I will ask the Pogo team if they have any ideas.

I've also noticed that you've posted some really helpful replies to other player here, so thank you for that and I'll reply again if I get any news. 

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 24 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Guess what?  It has now been over 2 months since this issue first appeared.  In the Player Forum, other individuals have also reported similar problems.  At this time, the authentication error that is occurring with my username in Trizzle is beginning to occur in other FLASH based games. 

FIX IT!.  Either give me the badge in Trizzle (the weekly one released in February) or fix the game so I can go earn the badge.  Personally, I would perfer that the game be fixed since I truly want to earn the badge but at this rate, I will have to ask my grandchildren to do it in my will.

Can you tell I am a little ticked off here?

Message 4 of 24 (467 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just a bump nudge here.... same issue is still occurring... However, for some odd reason, all the tech people keep telling me that another person, the escalation personnel will contact me....

no contacts

Message 5 of 24 (460 Views)

★ Pro

I'm recommending to keep your complaint active:  https://help.ea.com/my-cases

& also to send an email to Pogo_Brett     editor  @  pogo  .  com   (no spaces).

I hope lighting a fire from 2 ends will help you. I wonder how many employees work

on the escalation team?   I bet it`s really busy with all of Pogo`s current problems.

Good luck  to you!  I hope it gets resolved soon for you. Very frustrating!    Confusedmileysad:

Message 6 of 24 (457 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

HOCK9952,

Pogo Bret (aka the Letters to the Editor) has received at least 3 emails in regards to this.  I figure they go into the same filing system as the one I wrote telling him that I enjoyed the Friends list expansion, the idea behind Starter badges, the need for new Crossword Cove ranks, and the tacky advert banner we get occasionally for World Winner that shoves everything on the home page down when they could easily place these premium ads off to the side and make the entire homepage background a clickable link using a similar page design as IMDB.com.

So far, there has been two tickets, this post, and a bazillion emails sent back and forth.  Trust me, keeping it active has become a favorite pastime of mine LOL.

The most recent contact included the following comment:

I've looked into your issue today and have been able to replicate the issue and as such have reached out to one of my colleagues in our Pogo studio for assistance in resolving your issue.

This shows that it definitely is NOT a problem in any of the hardware/software/OS/browser/ISP combinations I have tried.  It is also a major improvement over being told to clean out my Java cache (a twice daily task I do anyway) for a Flash based game.

Message 7 of 24 (453 Views)

★ Pro

I wish you all the best. I have heard of this happening a couple of times in the past few years but very infrequently & not with Trizzle. I can`t recall if it was a Flash-based game or not the last time I read about this issue. What about going into

a Java game, say Everyone Wins Bingo, & then try to open Trizzle in another window on the same browser?  Perhaps this will trick the Pogomeister.  LOL   It`s a very interesting dilemma you have & I surely hope I`m able to know about whatever

solutions or workarounds you find.

On this forum, I`m 3 different personas, all variations of HOCK. Last October, when there was password trouble, I ended up being at least 5 different names plus the system auto-generated names so that only added to the confusion.  LOL 

So, I do know that very strange things indeed can happen in the wonderful world of computers & technology.  LOL  

I wish you all the best. If I think of anything else, I`ll try to let you know.   Good luck!  Happy Easter!   :womanfrustrated:

Message 8 of 24 (447 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hock,

I actually tried the double-gaming trick with all three browsers using combinations of Java and Flash based games as well as Flash / Flash games.  Trizzle still did not load.  I did discover that trying to load Trizzle will boot me out of Java games, the old username in another room message.  However, I could load another Flash game and play that all day long.  This would indicate that somewhere down the line, there is a failure to recognize the existence of my "person" in two separate Flash games.  I could duplicate this using two different Flash games that actually do load, for example Plants and Zombies with Slingo Blast.  Some small conflict in the music though since the first game's background music would be cancelled out by the second game.  Sound effects, on the other hand, came through with no problems for both games.

I tried it by loading up another game (Java and Flash) then Trizzle,  Trizzle then another game.  Trizzle in one browser and then another game in a second browser.  Another game in one browser then Trizzle in a second browser.

Just for fun, I even loaded up a Java in one browser, a Flash in a second browser, then Trizzle in a third.  Still nuthin' for Trizzle.  I did this rotating the setup through all three browsers just in case I would hit upon the right browser-game order.

The individual I am in contact now through upper echelon technical assistance is keeping me updated daily (at least during the work week) and the lack of access has now been verified by at least four individuals, including one of the individuals in the programming department.  If we get it figured out, I'll let everyone know.

Message 9 of 24 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Trizzle has never worked properly here since the get-go which I believe was in September.
This isn't an original Pogo game. I wonder if it's something in the coding that was input when

the game was being adapted for Pogo. It sounds as if your problems are account specific.

I'm so glad that you have several persons interested in your case now. Perhaps that will
expedite matters so that you'll finally soon get a resolution.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. It's a very interesting dilemma, even though it doesn't seem

to affect many players. I'm rank 49 in Trizzle & once I rank out, I'll likely only return there for challenges.

I must say however, that Trizzle was a godsend for me when we were playing Spooky Slots. (That's

when I played both games simultaneously)   Too bad I can't just give you my spot.  LOL

Take care & all the best & oh, by the way,       have you cleared your Java cache?     ROFL       Confusedmileylol:

Message 10 of 24 (433 Views)