Trizzle glitch

by Player_3l2cwo3l

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trizzle glitch

★ Novice

Trying the Trizzle marathon Lap 3 to get 220 megamatches (as well as activated a mix n match for 360 megamatches)  I had 44 megamatches when the game got wonky.  Two boxes would not fill after a match, which resulted in the game FREEZING.   I tried many things to get the board to move and nothing worked.  Just had to return to home page which means I get NO CREDIT for the 44 megamatches.  This marathon will require EXTENSIVE play to make them all in one week, so very disheartening to lose 44 megamatches, which were not credited toward my completion.  I have far more game freezes in HTML5 games than any other in the past!

Message 1 of 6 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trizzle glitch

★ Expert

The day before you reported this problem, another player stated their Trizzle game was freezing also. The guidance provided to that request for help was as follows.  Try it to see if it helps in your case.

Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (312 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

The day before you reported this problem, another player stated their Trizzle game was freezing also. The guidance provided to that request for help was as follows.  Try it to see if it helps in your case.

Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

Message 2 of 6 (313 Views)

★★★ Newbie
trizzle hasnt been working for monthes sticks
Message 3 of 6 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie
have no idea how to reach you
Message 4 of 6 (293 Views)

★ Expert

I am sure one of the EA community managers who are more experienced with the problems of the games will be responding to your comments.  They usually suggest trying things that might help.  They might also ask questions to find out more to help understand the cause.  These HD games sure have their share of problems.  I imagine in time, these problems with the HD games won't happen as often.

Message 5 of 6 (281 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @goawx347.

If you can, could you please try the HTML5 troubleshooting steps that were linked above? I'd like to see if they'd work for them. Additionally, I would recommend trying Chrome or Firefox as there are some odd issues with Microsoft Edge for some people on Trizzle specifically.

Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 6 of 6 (262 Views)