Re: THANK YOU EA FOR YOUR SUPPORT TEAM

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

THANK YOU EA FOR YOUR SUPPORT TEAM

★ Expert

I don't know if this message will be seem by the EA staff or not, but I wanted to take the time to say that the support given by the Pogo volunteers here is much appreciated.  I play at other game websites as well, and the support here is second to none.  Some game sites make it nearly impossible to contact someone to leave feedback or ask for help.  And when a message for support is sent, some other sites almost never reply unless a comment is made about ending paid membership.  It's as if they don't want to be bothered by the paying customers who buy their software or who have a paid memberships to play their games.  I want to scream some days when I play on other websites. Then I think about the Pogo game site here.  There is so many knowledgeable volunteers here willing to help others that I feel this is a place where someone actually listens and helps.  Thank you all here who help others! Please forward this message to the EA staff.

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @cafedelon!

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'll pass this along to the team (and our Heroes and Champions)! The great thing about this site is that it is players-helping-players focused, and there's so many knowledgeable players out there willing to help each other out.

Have a wonderful day!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @cafedelon!

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'll pass this along to the team (and our Heroes and Champions)! The great thing about this site is that it is players-helping-players focused, and there's so many knowledgeable players out there willing to help each other out.

Have a wonderful day!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)