Sweet Tooth Town - Missing Coins and Purchase Not resolved

by ClaireandJaimie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sweet Tooth Town Issue - Levels reset

★★★ Novice

Why did my Sweet Tooth Town candy level set back to the beginning? It tells me the levels I've already been playing are "out of stock" now.

Message 1 of 28 (2,532 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sweet Tooth Town Issue - Levels reset

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

If you were affected by this, could you check your chocolate coin count and see if everything looks good to you? It should now be resolved, according to the Pogo team. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 24 of 28 (2,854 Views)

All Replies

sweet tooth town

★★★ Newbie

I used 500 gems to purchase enough chocolate coins to get level Bakery Tier 4 in Sweet Tooth Town. I played for a bit. Logged out. Went back and that entire level is GONE. No chocolate coins were given back nor gems were given back. Was on chat for OVER AN HOUR only to be told at the end that they can't help me. HELP????

Message 2 of 28 (2,486 Views)

lost levels in Sweet Tooth Town

★ Novice

I lost levels in Sweet Tooth town had levels above 30 in the chocolate factory and now missing.  Maybe a glitch with new game platform.  Could you let me know the results on this complaint. ty

Message 3 of 28 (2,491 Views)

Re: lost levels in Sweet Tooth Town

★ Novice
@Conntiffe I bought new levels with my coins, now I have lost the levels and most of my coins.
Message 4 of 28 (2,481 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, everyone!

This has been marked as an accepted solution ONLY for visibility.

This appears to be a known issue to the Pogo team, and Pogo_Llama states that the team is looking into it. In that same thread, Pogo_John has also requested more information regarding affected accounts by reaching out through EA Help. To help out here, can you all share some quick details for me?

• Your Pogo Screenname
  • The computer operating system you're using (from the Pogo Compatibility Tool)
  • The browser and browser version you're using (from the Pogo Compatibility Tool)
  • If you've contacted EA Help regarding this issue, your case number

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 5 of 28 (2,466 Views)

sweet tooth town

★★★ Newbie

i used 100.000 coins to buy the second tier in cupcake in sweet tooth town.it took weeks to gather that many. Pogo does a upgrade and i loose the second tier and you kept the 100.000 coins i used to buy it. There is no way i can do that again,i feel since pogo broke our game they need to fix it asap/ Either open up second tier in cupcake or return 100.000 coins so i can rebuy it..this is so unfair and heartbreaking and yes i am very angry.I have chatted to try to fix this but that was useless waste of my time. thanks grannny8742 p.s fix asap 

Message 6 of 28 (2,449 Views)

Re: sweet tooth town

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I had the same exact problem in the cookie jar level.  Reached out to Pogo and they have done exactly NOTHING to resolve the issue!  This is how they treat members that have been supporting them for years.  If I don't have this resolved by the end of the week, my membership will be canceled.  They can go somewhere with their bad customer service.  We pay $$ for this site, this is not free. I expect that the issues will be taken seriously especially when the loss of gems (aka money) is involved.

Message 7 of 28 (2,425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Pogo screen name is clearly visible, but I'll repeat:  It's JunieJ.  I am using a Windows 7, Google Chrome Version 78.  I did contact EA which was a colossal waste of time.  My ticket number is 52618098 and was ironically marked as 'resolved'.  It is NOT resolved and I'm expecting it to fully be.

Message 8 of 28 (2,425 Views)

Sweet Tooth Town - Missing Coins and Purchase Not resolved

★★ Novice

I am one of the players affected by the problems with Sweet Tooth Town.  I purchased the next Bakery level which starts at 61 for 100,000 coins.  It showed up as purchased.  I logged out and came back within an hour and both the level (4 I think) and coins were missing.  Since then I have purchased a Candy level starting at 41 for 50,000 so the problem seems to be fixed, but have still not been credited with either my missing coins or Bakery Level 4.

I understand your team is working on this, but it is not clear if players have to identify themselves individually, as I have just done, or if all problems for all affected players will be fixed by an upcoming patch.

Thanks.

Message 9 of 28 (2,329 Views)

★★★ Novice

Case #52627443 marked as resolved - NOT RESOLVED

Message 10 of 28 (2,353 Views)