Stack'em HD - Missing Brown Cows

by ladywolf46

Original Post

Re: Stack'em no brown cows

★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai There are still no brown cows in Stackem at an level! Really irritating. I don't know what EA did to screw this up. I have other games that won't load right either.
Message 41 of 98 (351 Views)

stack'em problem

★★★ Newbie

Why don't I have any brown cows in my stack'em game?

Message 42 of 98 (374 Views)

Re: stack'em problem

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@barobmaBrown cows start with Medium difficulty. There are none on the Easy level. Switch the game to Medium difficulty and you will see plenty of cows. MOOOOOOO

pogo stack'em - brown cows start at medium difficulty.png

Message 43 of 98 (372 Views)

★ Novice

Pieces will not  move.

Message 44 of 98 (348 Views)

Re: where are the brown cows in the stack em game?

★★★★ Novice

There are NO BROWN COW in Stack'em HD on ANY LEVEL, so stop telling people to change their levels, cause theire NOT THERE.  Another game I can't play.  This is beginning to be a waste of my money.

Message 45 of 98 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai No, it didn't help. I've tried playing medium levels and I'm not getting any brown cows or red dogs on the hard level. What gives??
Message 46 of 98 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

To all having difficulty seeing brown cows at the Stack'em game, they do NOT exist on the Easy difficulty level, but they DO exist on the Medium and Hard difficulty levels. 

See snap shots for the 3 difficulty levels from the game below.  If you are not seeing the brown cows on the Medium or Hard difficulty levels, double check to be sure you are not on the Easy level.  IF you have the game set on the Medium or Hard levels and the brown cows do not appear right after you switch levels, there is something wrong but I don't have an explanation at this time. 

EASY difficulty level ---  NO brown cows.

pogo stack'em difficulty = easy.png

MEDIUM difficulty level --- Brown cows

pogo stack'em difficulty = medium.png

HARD difficulty level --- Brown cows

pogo stack'em difficulty = hard.png

Message 47 of 98 (353 Views)

★★★ Pro

Screenshot (2).pngbrown cows...

Unable to play video. Please try again later.
(view in My Videos)

Message 48 of 98 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@pritche1What browser are you using? This is an HTML5 game, and MS Internet Explorer is not compatible with this new code format.

Sometimes HTML5 games don't operate properly with MS Edge or Mozilla Firefox. Try Google Chrome if you have not used it, which can be downloaded for free from the official Google website.

There might be another explanation too. I've read at the Answers HQ where others are saying they cannot move their game pieces with some games.

Message 49 of 98 (340 Views)

brown cows / Stack'em HD

★★★ Pro

Screenshot (2).pngbrown cows...

Unable to play video. Please try again later.
(view in My Videos)

Message 50 of 98 (369 Views)