Re: Stack Em HD freezing midway through a game

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The same problem even with now while doing the weekly badge..

Message 11 of 16 (430 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @abc228965532.

If you've done the HTML5 troubleshooting listed above, can you share your computer details from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? I'll be happy to take a look.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 12 of 16 (402 Views)

★ Novice
@Molly59P Hi Molly!

I changed the settings as you suggested and still did not help the ceasing on Stack em. Looks like others are having the same issues. Your first post is June 2018. Wow! Would have thought Pogo would have had this fixed by now!
Message 13 of 16 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@njldouglas, Many of the problems at the Pogo site are not caused by flaws in the games. It's more complicated than that.  Briefly, some game problems result from browser issues, like a full browser cache (memory) or some glitches causes by certain browsers. Also, some computers or devices have older software or limited hardware, like RAM memory which causes problems for HTML5 games.  There are other causes not due to game deficiencies. 

You are having problems with the Stack'Em HD game. When you say there is "ceasing" at the Stack'em game what did you mean? Are you saying the game ends on you such as in game freeze or kicks you out?  Or is it a case that the game fails to load fully?  Both of these problems can be caused by the same issue, which is that the cache (memory) of your browser might be full.  When that happens there are 4 common symptoms, including slow game play or loading, failure to load, game freeze and being kicked out of a game.  The answer to solving problems like this is to clear the cache to allow more room for storing new game information. When the cache becomes full, it stops trying to run the game which is why the symptoms happen. 

So my first suggestion is to clear your browser's cache.  If you are not sure how to do that, click on the link below to a discussion on the importance of clearing the cache of one's browser regularly, and includes instructions on how to do it for the 4 major browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari).  

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Classic/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/78964...

Another suggestion if clearing the browser doesn't correct your problem is to try using another browser.  Sometimes that helps when one browser has problems with a certain game.  Google Chrome is a good alternative browser to use, and it can be downloaded for free from the Google website.

Message 14 of 16 (357 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having this issue for months now, I'm tired of it, paying for a game I cannot access.  It freezes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FIX IT

Message 15 of 16 (286 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, everyone.

As this thread is a few years old, I'm going to go ahead and close it out. Resurrecting old threads is called 'necroposting' and we don't permit that on Answers HQ.

That said, if you are having the same or similar issues, please feel free to create a new thread and we'll be happy to take a look. Thanks!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 16 (266 Views)