by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Re: Service Update: Pogo Prize Drawing Retiring & Jackpot Spinner Updates

★★★ Newbie

ME TOO

Message 21 of 35 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So just to be clear. Are all options for winning any real prizes and money now gone? I mean we actually pay to play and yet there are so many free sites out there. I figure quite a few people played for the hope of winning an actual prize otherwise they would just pick a free site like Facebook games right.

Message 22 of 35 (710 Views)

★★ Novice

EA Help? Is that supposed to be a joke? They never, ever help with anything. When I did contact them about it, he said they would become active again, of course they never did as the game was made into HD, which I fail to understand why the badge couldn't remain active and it is just dithered out, never completed. They were around 40-50 badges this happened with. They each cost a minimum of 12-15 gems. So give me my gems back and remove the badge. 

As far as me referencing it for you, earn what I pay for and do the research on your own and fix my account. 

Message 23 of 35 (614 Views)

★★ Novice
@mememe1128 I agree these changes all terrible! not happy with any of these changes, like no chat in game cant switch from private to public, cant see challenges clearly that your doing or have completed or want to do. If Canasta is removed I AM GONE!!! I dont care about badges they are meaningless. if i do it its cuz im already playing that game i dont go out of way to do stupid challenges.
Message 24 of 35 (600 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@abc1417362716 i agree
Message 25 of 35 (590 Views)

★★★ Novice
@yieldpq740 Notice they're not bragging anymore about having 250,000 paid subscribers anymore?
Message 26 of 35 (565 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @bdecker614.

If there are any badges you're missing from being marked completed after the game it belongs to retired, please contact EA Help and they can get that resolved for you. While I know it can be frustrating, EA Help would need to know which badges, so that they can dig into it. Many players have thousands of badges, so it can help narrow the affected badges down a lot.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Missing Content > Never received content
  • Click Select contact option

If you would prefer, EA Help is also available on Facebook Messenger, and Twitter.

Thanks so much.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 27 of 35 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, I agree about the prize drawings. I've been away from my dear Pogo for quite a while, but I've played for 20 years...and in all that time I did enjoy signing up for the drawings. I NEVER won anything...but I kept hoping. Sorry to see that gone now.

Also, all the FLASH things do make it hard for me to play some of the games now. I guess I just don't have the proper connections to make that work.

But I'll still subscribe...

Long Live Pogo!

Message 28 of 35 (515 Views)

★★★ Novice

So true!

Not only that but most games are hard to play now. I loved Scrabble, and I barely finish a game before it either freezes or the game just ends.

I don't know what incentive EA has for people to join club now but I know I am glad I did no renew my club.

I guess I will have to give up pogo.

Message 29 of 35 (443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so which games will have the jackpot spins now? Those will be the games I will play.

Message 30 of 35 (420 Views)