Scrabble Reconnect Error

by susieqself

Original Post

Re: Scrabble Reconnect Error

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here for the last 2 days.  Glad to know I'm not the only one, but POGO should get it fixed, very frustrating.

Message 11 of 44 (600 Views)

★★ Novice
@susieqself Same thing happening to me. This is the third day of this.
I am a dedicated player and this is disgusting.
Message 12 of 44 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 13 of 44 (589 Views)

Re: scrabble

★★★ Newbie

this has been happening for years....

why do we get booted constantly.

Is there another option online to play scrabble? it has to be better than this

Message 14 of 44 (586 Views)

Re: Keep loosing connection in Scrabble for some reason

★★★ Newbie

The recommended solution doesn't work, there is nothing going on with my ISP or my router/network.

The problem just started happening yesterday and continues... I've only been able to play one game uninterrupted, otherwise pretty much two or three turns into each game the connections is lost and the reconnect says it can't find the table.

This is an error within the POGO software... along with the other several ongoing errors of not being able to hit play on legal words (usually related to having one or both blanks... usually when one has both blanks it's guaranteed to happen.

If you want people to pay to play, you're going to have to do better on the software.  Everyone I have a game with pretty much has the same issues, especially the "can't hit play" bug and now the losing connection over the past two days.

Message 15 of 44 (611 Views)

Re: losing connection

★★★ Newbie

I keep loosing my connection while trying to play Scrabble.  Just started today.

Uploaded  newest version of Java

Message 16 of 44 (592 Views)

Lost connections

★★ Novice

My screen says that Adobe Flash is blocked, but I cannot unblock it. How do I do that?

Also, I keep losing the connection to Scrabble. Is this due to Adobe not working?

Message 17 of 44 (587 Views)

Scrabble disconnect

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have tried and tried to file a bug, but the system stalls when I get to how I wish to contact you. This is insanity. My Scrabble game starts, but loses the connection after about 3 turns. It is my favorite game and I CAN NOT abide this kind of sloppy operation. I want to know what is being done to correct the situation and how to actually get in touch with some one who cares.

Linda Elliott

[edit: email address removed]

[CM edit: removed personal information]

Message 18 of 44 (586 Views)

Re: losing connection

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, everyone!

We're currently looking into reports of disconnects, specifically on SCRABBLE. Thanks for the report.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 19 of 44 (575 Views)

Re: Scrabble disconnect

★★★ Newbie

I have tried for days now to play Scrabble and it disconnects before I can even play a word..what's going on with it..according to the complaints I see-there are a lot of problems with it--so I'm not the only one with these issuses

Message 20 of 44 (575 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help