Scrabble Game Issues

by cinder45fella

Original Post

Scrabble Game Issues

★★★★ Novice

Pogo we have a problem ...Scrabble is losing connection; box comes up choose Reconnect or restart click on Reconnect then game starts then it goes to connection lost then just plain kicks me out of game with blank page showing. This is a POGO TECH problem and would suggest Tech/programmers look at their HTML code!

Believe me this has nothing to do with my  computer or the browser I am using. This is getting old and quite frustrating here people.

Message 1 of 14 (659 Views)

Re: Scrabble Game Issues

★★★ Novice

I've been having the same issues for the past 2 days, and it's still going on now. 

Message 2 of 14 (634 Views)

Scrabble Disconnects

★★★ Newbie

Why is the new scrabble disconnecting players in the middle of the game.. reading the forum there are alot of posts regarding the issue  so how about a solution.. 

Message 3 of 14 (613 Views)

Re: scrabble

★★★ Newbie

well now it is August and the game is disconnecting tons of people like all the time so.. something sure needs to be fixed again

Message 4 of 14 (580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cinder45fella I'm having same problem
Message 5 of 14 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@morgandog47 me too!
Message 6 of 14 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cinder45fella Have you received any solution to this problem - I'm having the same thing happen - very frustrating!
Message 7 of 14 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

X  2 days scrabble keeps disconnection

pogo don't even try and solve this problem

Message 8 of 14 (591 Views)

Re: Scrabble Disconnects

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues with disconnection..Seems quite a few people are..So damn annoying..Wish they would be respond and fix this..Bad enough they destroyed the site with the new scrabble..Don't need this

Message 9 of 14 (586 Views)

Re: Scrabble Disconnects

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. The game starts and then suddenly the connection is lost!Why is it doing this? Come on EA fix it!

Message 10 of 14 (575 Views)