Re: Just would like to know how do you win cash @ Word womp? Been playing for ye

by sastuffy3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Re: Just would like to know how do you win cash @ Word womp? Been playing for ye

★★★ Newbie

I could like to know how you win cash prizes every day winners

Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @sastuffy3.

I hope you don't mind, but since the topic you replied to was Solved and a couple years old, I broke off your issue into its own thread to be worked out.

You can certainly put in for the prize drawings! To do so, please visit this link and click on the Drawings tab. There are Daily Drawings and a Club Pogo Drawing for those who are members.

Good luck!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @sastuffy3.

I hope you don't mind, but since the topic you replied to was Solved and a couple years old, I broke off your issue into its own thread to be worked out.

You can certainly put in for the prize drawings! To do so, please visit this link and click on the Drawings tab. There are Daily Drawings and a Club Pogo Drawing for those who are members.

Good luck!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)