Re: How to get rid of ads as I am a paying POGO member,

by ljblack6

Original Post

★★ Novice

Pogo is allowing an advertisement bar above the table when I am playing Dominoes.  It is run by Google Ads.  When it is loading and changing to a new one, it freezes up my game.  I am getting no help from Pogo on this.

Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

★★ Novice

and I have been a club pogo member for years

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

★ Expert
@ljblack6 If you are playing in a room assigned to you or known to be for paying members, then the ads shouldn't be there. But if you have selected a room with no or few other players, it might be a room for non-paying players and you might receive ads. It's happened to me before.
Message 3 of 4 (164 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @ljblack6.

I hope you don't mind, but since the topic you replied to was Solved and a couple years old, I broke off your issue into its own thread to be worked out.

There shouldn't be any ads while you're a Club Pogo member. If you're in free rooms, however, you may still get intermission breaks that feature Pogo images and information.

If you are getting ads or if you have no access to Club Pogo rooms, however, please check the My Account section of Pogo.com to check to see if your Club Pogo membership on that account is still active.

Please let me know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)